Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AFC Stock On The Rise

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AP - New York

AFC Leopards' (AFCL) stock rose sharply this morning in overnight trading. Morning trading in Tokyo had the stock quickly jumping from $5.00 CDN to over $7.00 CDN before trading was halted by regulators.

Bobsen Sesay, AFC's majority shareholder was estatic over the morning action. "I'm estatic over this morning's action!" Sesay said from the team's head office above Brandi's night club.

Fueled by events over the weekend which saw 2 Westside teams crap the bed, speculators now see increased demand in AFC's premier spot which is speculated to be up for sale. Rino's Westside and Surrey Pegasus FC are rumoured to be the front runners in the Premier spot sweepstakes. As you may recall, an over-the-hill Pegasus club diarrheaed all over the themself last year andd were relegated to Div 1.

"The Ranger's brutal, bed-wetting performance just put me in the penthouse!" rambled on Sesay. "And with Rino's Westside now relegated to Div 1, you know Westside will want back into Premier very soon. Hey, I'm just a middle man, that's my business, and this is what I do best." Sesay Added, "Peg, Westside....come on baby give me what I want....what are you willing to do for my love?"

Bidding is estimated to start at $7,000 CDN, up from $5,000 CDN last week.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If AFC were to sell there spot, I see Westside, Pegasus, Burnaby and possibly a Fraser Valley Premier team vying for that spot.

The more teams that hear about the potential Premier spot being for sale, the higher the stakes shall rise.......shoot I thought Horton's was a good stock option...this one may be better :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would be sad to see Surrey FC buy the spot after all the money they put inot the Peg program. why not just win a spot in the VMSL or even FVSL (the Mighty Rangers can do it for ya).
Does AFC need the bail money for the Poco Summer League, Reccos?

hos

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here, here, HOS. Well said. It would be sad to see another club driven into the ground, prostituting their name in the process. If anyone, in my view should get to "buy" a spot, it should be Westside. Peg, (actually not Peg, Surrey) had their chance.

Having said that, I personally think this buying a spot thing should be outlawed.

Earn it.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No ****ing teams should be allowed to buy spots. Earn it. $5000 to play in the Premier league.......No offense but the league isn't that good to be paying that much to get into it. Unless everyone is getting paid now?

If you want to get to premier, earn it and you'll feel like you've accomplished something........

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AP - New York

AFC stock rose a further 10% yesterday following Bobsen Sesay's news conference at the Brandi's night club in Vancouver. Sesay, once regarded as one of the league's junior players is proving to be a very tough and powerful negotiator and the market is now taking him seriously.

Always one with flare, Bobby brought out the club's lap dancers as props to make his point. "These girls are what it's all about! The club isn't for sale, period. If you want a free lap dance, just give me a call."
In usual confusing fashion, Sesay continued, "I don't know, right now there is a lot of stuff being said about the club on the web. It's all bullshite. The offers have come in fast and furious but as a great deal-maker I make great deals and, well, what's in it for me?! Hey, this is a community club and I will not take that away from the community."

When asked if he made a deal to have his own players protected within the new club, Sesay replied, "Players? These are lap dancers!"

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"No ****ing teams should be allowed to buy spots. Earn it. $5000 to play in the Premier league.......No offense but the league isn't that good to be paying that much to get into it. Unless everyone is getting paid now?

If you want to get to premier, earn it and you'll feel like you've accomplished something........" quote by Alikira

Your right the league is not that good well atleast in comparison the the Alberta Major League

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually i am trying to arrange that was not able to make it last time due to financial reasons but ever since i am trying work something out

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0