Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Agm 2006

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Let me get this straight…Of all the things inherently wrong with your league your main concerns seem to be the web site. Brillaint.
no doubt:mad: At last years AGM the vice pres had to leave the head table during the nomination process to tell someone to nominate Dennis Mortenson, when the person whom he asked to do so said " who is Dennis Mortenson" the vice pres replied " just nominate him please. He got the job because nobody else ran and now he is PRESIDENT:rolleyes: Glad to hear we have an administator. Should be an interesting term. As for JB,s secret identity J is for James, B is for Bond. Before he played professional soccer, and Football, between Bouncing at some of the toughest bars and racing motorcycles he was a spy for her majestys secret service.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny, I have heard, second hand, similar JB claims. He once told us he played w/ George Best (the soccer player, not the volleyball player ;) ) , which would probably put Bond up there with the greatest Canadian players to have ever played.

I don't know...JB is harmless enough as a ref. There are better, there are definitely worse, but some of the tales I heard scare me when I think that he could be running the league.

KNVB... www.fraservalleysoccer.com . Bigger matter of importance than you give it credit for. Essentially, the website is the main "Face" of the league. We all know what a well managed website can do (see www.takethepiss.com) as far as not only promoting the league, but also keeping players informed and interested. One small thing the VMSL does through the website is to give recognition to players, teams, performances, etc. It keeps everyone informed, and helps build up the sense of pride in the league. Don't tell me that when Azzi finally gave Dave Hellinka the player of the week award, the Muppet wasn't chuffed! Or when any player sees his name at the top of the Golden Boot charts, it doesn't help to motivate.

Anyhow, it is one small thing that would make a positive impact. That, and making that Hellinka (bless you) kid technical director

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That’s a short bus special if I ever did read one… Could someone lend Dude a ladder so he can reach those straws?

Welcome to the FVSL where a new web site answers all life's mysteries.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who implied that? You did, not I. I'm talking purely about the business side of the picture, not the playing side.

You're just fishing around here because the VMSL threads have too many Croats looking to uniball you.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Welcome to the FVSL where a new web site answers all life's mysteries.

Dear KNVB,

A new web page will help the FVSL attract new players, specifically those from the VMSL. Outline is below, based on some stereotypical profiles.

Jocks are dumb
The most athletic of Jocks play in the VMSL

Dumb people like flashy colours, nice graphics and are attracted to flashing lights. (Also See: Magazine Readers)

Dumb Jocks, formerly and currently of the VMSL will flock to the FVSL to seek these flashly lights and pretty pictures. Including a new FVSL logo that includes a can of beer.

See "Flashy" example below:

:knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

See even you looked. Proof that it works.

;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0