Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Alberta] AMSL 2005

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well let's get this thing started shall we
Kevin Cameron - Edmonton Scottish
Freddie (can't say last name)- Edmonton Italia
Iain Sneddon - Calagary Caledonians
All might i add play for AFC Leopards and are now palying summer ball in alberta to keep fit for AFC in vmsl next year

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Amsl

Here is one for you Larsson, if AFC didn't shitt the bed like Celtic did this year, and they had made it to the BC Provincials, would all of the AFC players that you mentioned be elligable to play in the Alberta Provincials, with an eventual possibility of playing at Nationals against Sporting?

I now there has been talk of players playing with 2 or more Clubs under the BCSA, but how about in different Provinces with leagues playing at different times.

Thats a long drive, just to keep fit over the summer just for an AFC team that is very un-fit.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hmmm, Sneds... you can't possibly be eligible for Alberta provincials or Nationals can you?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think in BC you can pick up up to 3 new players for Nationals if they've signed for your club for the upcoming season and IF they didn't compete in ANY provincial cup play that year. I think.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs said:
Hmmm, Sneds... you can't possibly be eligible for Alberta provincials or Nationals can you?

If you are interested in finding out.

Corporate Offices
Commonwealth Stadium
11000 Stadium Road
Edmonton, Alberta
T4H 4E2

Tel: (780) 474-2200
Toll free: 1 866 250 2200
Fax:(780) 474-6300

Email: albertasoccer@albertasoccer.com

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Reccos said:
Bertrum: are you playing these days in this league?

Negative, my team plays in the Premier League (top level is AMSL) which is the equivalent of the FVSL to the VMSL in BC. The AMSL requires a bit of travel around the province; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge. Plus, I am 32 this year with 45 year old legs. We played Calgary Caledonians in a exhibition match a few weeks ago and I don't remember seeing Larson anywhere.

http://www.cusa.ab.ca/league.php?scriptName=HOME&leagueID=1000

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

bertrum i just joined callies about a week ago and need fitness as well as a release from bc soccer.But don't worry boys and girls sneds is going to be going to nationals this year. AFC forever

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

larsson said:
bertrum i just joined callies about a week ago and need fitness as well as a release from bc soccer.But don't worry boys and girls sneds is going to be going to nationals this year. AFC forever
:rolleyes: muppit

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs. yes dave randall is our coach and a very good coach too. Wish AFC had a coach like that.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs can i ask why?
And please be honest if u have to private message me

Can't really trust people on this site. If you know what i mean.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well Regs i will let him know and i will try to get this site going for this league. I have really never had anything bad to say about regs. But when u get a reputation like mine it seems to flow and everyone believs what ever thay hear. Do you remember reyes. Callies are a very good team

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

larsson said:
hey sideshowbob I mean HOS i moved here to calgary.

You moved to Calgary, no way, is that why ou are playin for Callies?

Watch out Stampede, Larsson is in Town, are you coming back for Nations Cup bigman, there is a thing on June 25th.

hos

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
k muppet well i know the tourny is july so i was wondering what nutbar was talking about maybe a european cup **** some people

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0