Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alberta Indoor

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Move the summer leagues to indoor ~ The Knight league and many other summer leagues would still manage quite well if they changed their format. If they took a page out of Alberta's indoor program, it would go down very well. Not to mention, the parks would be in really decent condition for spring.

Indoor ~ in Alberta is excellent. I had my reservations before I got involved and it is quite good. We head into Alberta Indoor Provincials in 2 weeks time versus the self-proclaimed "the best in the west" Calgary Caledonians. We get bigger crowds than the Drillers for provincials.

Outdoor ~ BC Champs need to wait at least 5 months before they progress from winning the provincial championship to competing in the national championship...top competitive football in the summer would coincide with nationals at the end of the year. I like the winter schedule better myself, but for BC teams to compete fairly they need to mirror the schedules of the rest of the country.

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Men moving to Summer?

BTW...Larsson's Callies play Oor Wullie's Edmonton Scottish first round of the Alberta Indoor Provincials on March 27th, 2009 in Edmonton.

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

AFC beat pegasus but you might have been on your 10th team by then

Larsson, thats funny how the pot can call the kettle black...this coming from you, who has seen more teams jerseys on your back than Mike Sillinger...GTF ya numpty!

Shocking...

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oor Wullie,

Good luck on the 27th maybe we can have a beer after and discuss..................HOW WE BEAT YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then go for dinner with MOM......hahahah

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Larsson ~ if we win, I will be getting s**tfaced and probably stumbling home late night. You can have your Bacardi Breezer and contimplate how your squad were a shower ay shite, then YOU can go out with Mommy for dinner.

Sid - Sneds II vs. the Original Sneds next Friday...any wagers?
Oor Wullie

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Larsson ~ if we win, I will be getting s**tfaced and probably stumbling home late night. You can have your Bacardi Breezer and contimplate how your squad were a shower ay shite, then YOU can go out with Mommy for dinner.

Sid - Sneds II vs. the Original Sneds next Friday...any wagers?
Oor Wullie
have to go with tallent over experience

calgary all the way sorry Snedds

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sean we should start our own thread on here or the Alberta version of takethepiss.com

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson now that is the first smart thing to come out of you since you decided to leave us alone and move to AB.

Alberta indoor work for you?

Good.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid hasnae seen us play...3 days and counting.
Can the captain get some wagers going on this HEAVY WEIGHT matchup

in the blue corner weighing in at approx 304 lbs a record of 0-0-0 here he is "sean THE TARTAN ARMY ALL IN ONE SNEDDS"

IN THE GREEN CORNER also weighing in @ approx 303 lbs a record of 50-50-49"IAIN THE BLACK IRISHMAN FROM SCUTTERLAND SNEDDON"

who will win the battle of the fattys

who ate all the football players .....sneddons?sneddons......

ps:BUCKTEETH DONT BOTHER RESPONDING

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
and btw, official weigh in has me losing mair weight than a sumo wrestler on a gastric bypass gone right!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and btw, official weigh in has me losing mair weight than a sumo wrestler on a gastric bypass gone right!
Ok son eggmenton won congrats on bragging rites,Ill bring you out for some good Scottish food ........McDONALDS:bronco::knvb::wa:

Im paddy .....your paddy....were 2 paddys:p

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0