Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alberta Outdoor ~ AMSL and other leagues

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Post your comments here for AMSL and other regional leagues in Alberta
AMSL, Edmonton Premier, Calgary Premier and so on...

Slainte, Sneds
Edmonton Scottish

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I need a team come July. Y'all have something like BC Soccer Web with postings on it? Or does the fact your talking alberta on TTP mean the internet is sparatic at best over there? Am I gonna freeze my nuts off and not have internet, this could be my worst nightmare. As a bonus I'm an indoor goal scoring machine :D

But really I do need a team in Edmonton come July.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are proud to present the 4th Annual Nations Cup Soccer Tournament in Calgary. The Nations Cup if fully sanctioned by the Calgary United Soccer Association (CUSA) and ASA.There will be, potentially, three separate categories, based on team response. There will be an Open Age category for both men and women and an Over 35 Men’s division. We would like to extend a invite for you to represent your Nation in this years competition. There are only 4 spots left in this years Nations Cup just wanted to give your teams first crack at entering this year's tournamnet.

Teams Entered are:
England,Scotland,Ireland,Romania,Afghanistan,Italy,Chile,Nigeria,Zimbabwe,India,Canada, Serbia and China

There are 3 SPOTS LEFT!!! Can we get a BC team to come hmmmm....

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Kjohnsob -

if you haven't already google EDSA - there's plenty of teams looking for players!

I just played my first game for Canadians FC in the Masters 'Major' Division - I will reserve judgement on the quality of the league until a few more games. Next up for us is Oor Wullie and the Scottish.

Toze

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toze,

Hey Muppet you can"t compare anything untill you have played the Callies Masters who are Western National Champions.

Kjohns - retire you will not be able to keep up with the pace

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Larsson,

thanks for the Muppet comment - I just don't think its used enough on this site.

I understand the Callies and Scottish have a great rivalry and I hope to make it out to watch a game or two over the summer. I'm not that optimistic the side I've suited up with will make it far enough to play the Western Masters champs in the Provincials... hopefully I'm wrong.

Toze

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toze,

Hey Muppet you can"t compare anything untill you have played the Callies Masters who are Western National Champions.

Kjohns - retire you will not be able to keep up with the pace

Hey larsson, is that Callies team going to Vernon this weekend fro the tourney??

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I'm going to tell you:rolleyes:

Calgary or there about's. Don't worry I'm mobile!

So where can I find a schedule! I assume the Mighty Callies have a website, right?

Toze, where are you? Might have to have a pint yapping about the old days?

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi Cside...

I'm in Edmonton. If your up this way we'll have to grab a pint!

Larsson - don't think I know Oor Wullie unless we crossed paths in the VMSL a few years ago.

Tz

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone knowe where I can see an AMSL sked online? The site seems to be stuck on 2008.

Just came back from the Edmonton Scottish complex for the first time... four decent pitches, four dressing rooms and a clubhouse... very, very nice.

Scores from over 35 Masters/Major division was my Edmonton Canadians drawing 1-1 with Scottish Rangers and Scottish 3-1 over Karpaty (which I gather is a Ukraine team judging by their kit).

Great night for football... not so good for the hammy ;-)

Redroof

Mar 5, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Toze...great to see you on here and still playing. Hammy injury?? Thought you were 21 all over again and dancing down the sidelines with the ball huh??

Wish we played in the spring / summer...going deep into BC's made for a long winter season this year! What sort of calibre you playing anyways?

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Roof... yes, it was a hammy blowout at about the 89th minute on a breakaway with score tied 1-1... pretty funny actually. I think its decent calibre and its the top flight o-35 league in Edm. But I hadn't played in four years... in fact last competitive game I think we were on opposite wings winning the Castaways tourney?

BTW - who's running the ship?

Toze

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Callies 7 -1 over Lethbridge

Callies 1- 0 over Edmonton Scottish

young guns playing well but a lot to work on if we wanna 3 peat

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens