Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Alignment 04/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope Primos have the full squad back again for 1 more year with a couple of sweet additions. We were only going to go forth if we could maintain or improve the squad, which we did, so are looking forward to this year.

Bingers will be interesting. They were kind of old, so I'm wondering if a few guys have decided to hang up the boots in light of their demotion?

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR Rangers are rumoured to have merged with last years PG Strikers B. I beleive this is Belmont under this years alignment. Opens up another spot for new teams or a smaller division. Not known which DIV they will play in but most likely under name of PGR and in Group B. Then again just looked at Alignment and Belmont still listed with 2 empty spaces in Group C.

Which two teams disapeared. One I know is West Side Rangers A to Div 1

The other???????

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get off the tracks!

I heard NK retooled in the offseason and now have a Team that will win promo!Anyone else hear any rumors?

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Get off the tracks!

The current alignment chart on the "excellent site" indicates that Belmont FC are in Group 'C'. However, there is another unknown team with the name of Douglas Park Rangers. Anyways, one more month for Azzi and co. to sort things out and dole out a bunch of shite pitches for the season. Hello Strathcona, Hello Sunset.....

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Confirmed - PGR have merged with the old PG Strikers B to form Belmont FC. Name may have to change back to PG Rangers to keep the home pitch but that's in the works...Div 2C I believe.

Douglas Park is the old PWC Rangers i think...

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lot of new teams in Div 2 this year. I guess they allowed 4 new teams in and it looks like theres a couple of name changes. Don't know if they've been bought out or changed b/c of sponsorship changes. Does anybody know anything about these new teams?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It WAS my understanding that any new teams wanting to get into the VMSL had to become the CAT team of an existing club. Not sure if this is actually in the constitution but some of these new teams are certainly NEW teams and not merged groups (Belmont FC was a merge).

I don't care either way but it looks like the VMSL just changed their tune when they realized they needed more low level teams...

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all the new teams involved and depending how deep some of these squads are there is now a good reason to look at implimenting DIV 3 again next year.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out on a day pass

Well ,Well ,Well ,NK starts the year 1-0 with a 3-1 triumph over some Vancouver team, Dont even know who they were.Joel Pilsburi scored 2 beauties,Erion Arapi was his usual self,Stellar is the word i would use to describe his performance!Twoben is the latest car parkin import from South America ;) and he looks to be dangerous everytime he touches the ball!As for the rest of the guys exluding the Watcher and Ole Dirty the team played an all round good game for the first of the year!I have a new respect for the guys who play 90 mins a game as I was done 10 in.Ogre is a new edition to NK and looks to be solid between the pipes,His kidneys and liver may be to BIG but his hands are pretty good!Watcher cant say no to a good donut but Im sure he will be in tiptop shape be the beginning of the year ;)!Beaks my Brother from another mother,Your everything i wanna be when they let me outta here ;) !

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty,

It is too bad that you won't be able to use your exhibition record after Sept 10th but yes your preseason is looking good after you scored 3 goals; 1 on me on some nice passing/defensive lapses and a solid shot that I probably should of had. and 2 goals on Mickster, who forgot that he had been subbed to the keeping position and was caught occupying his usual center defender spot.

Anyways, NK had some players who put nice touches on the ball and some speed in some positions. They will need to gel a bit more but, in Div2, at this point in the summer, this goes without saying.

McDirty even kept his cool although I did see some of his trademark ornery-ness when one of our players fouled an NK'er. Little puffs of steam that went away quite quickly probably because as he put it, "I was done in 10".

It was a good run and thanks again!

-BonesThuggeryandJimBeam

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it was a fun night and a clean game between NSU and NK. When the Watcher showed up to the pitch he was totally expecting the sixteen or so fair sized chaps from across the bridge to lay a licking on the five or so straglers there to represent NK. Things seemed to be going that way after the amazing first goal scored by NSU but suprizingly NK equalized then was basically the more dangerous team down the stretch. Not to say that a goal either way at any given time couldn't have changed the outcome. The bottom line is NK knows that it has some refining to do during next thursdays exibition tilt against Alemania, while NSU probably needs to get some regulars back and find some new players that will make more of an impact. All in all there were four new faces that performed above and beyond for NK and will make awesome contributions to the "TRAIN" this year........... PS...dirty is still on psycho watch, beckham lacks the same as his idol, Yomamma sweeps good when not tested and didn't scrap with beeks (dirty sort of did), and Erion never missed a golden opportunity.
GermanGiantsGetGongedbyGargantuan"Grb"wearingGoliaths. Ok we don't wear grbs (until our authentic Dinamo Zagreb kits show up) but it starts with a "g".

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well as teelay put it we do have our full squad back only minus 1 defender who played like 4 or 5 other starters so I can see why these guys are confused about our roster.

anyways looking forward to some good tilts with the like of bingers and the train, I guess it will finally be time to meet the likes of watcher and the ol dirty one.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In exhibition action yesterday, NK Hrvat clenched victory from the jaws of defeat against the recently relegated Burnaby Fury. A slight exaggeration. Actually, the train went down 1-0 early on a beautiful shot that just brushed the fingertips of the NK goalie. The train responded shortly after with a nice goal coming down the left wing corner. And then, Twoben, our 'Columbian' Columbian replacement deftly sealed the deal with a gorgeous strike after flying down the right wing. Nk showed some rusty tackling that is not indicative of our in-form play (except when Beaks is in the line-up) ;) , and we were subbing guys in left and right. Although this gave us fresh legs, and a look at potential players...it did affect chemistry at times. Nice to have a few boys back; Warlock, Hags, Yomama, and Biscotti solid at the back with the Barrel coming in for some solid reinforcement. Watcher looks great on the sidelines. The injection of youth just might take our steampowered locomotive and transform it into a bullet train. Choo choo!

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
unbeknownced to me (who plays on the friggin team) it looks like point grey united
div 1 types have merged with our pretty clever summer team (unicorns) to form
div 2 PGU in 2b. we were supposed to be div 1 and div 2 cat, but somehow that
didn't happen. we're kind of old, but should be ok if everyone shows up. just
thought dapotato would like to know...

SashiLalu

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well i know the anticipation is killing you guys, so i will give you the run down on the Binjur's Army just a scant hour and twenty before our season kicks off. Alas, it was a bitter fate that has left us in the lower regions of the VMSL, but forsooth that the Army would be forsaken by those in search of higher glory. This is a team that few wish to abandon for there is no better place to be than in the Army.

Having said all of that we have lost two of our better players. But we have lost them to the siren's call of the high seas and distant lands, not to rival clubs. As to our "agedness", yea i say unto you we are still chalk full of experience, but the "Army" is continuing to undergo a rather vigourous youth movement. Teams shall be surprised to find that the Army may have actually gained a step or two...

"Lucky" Lalu

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey guys, the alignment for 04/05 I do not like, Div 2B is kinda messy, its pretty packed I would say. I am not sure if many of you know this but B-United is run by a 23 year old, ok, that that guy would be me. Anyways we should do well but I've lost 3 really good players, so this year I only have 15 signed up, if you know anyone that wants to play please get him/them to contact me, I am looking for deffenders mostly and a solid midfielder (central), and maybe even a back up keeper. Now that I've said that, Belmont is I think the best team in div 2 right now.....the other thing 2b is a stacked group, no favourites there but i think the 4 in the running are Sporting Punjab, West side knights, B united and Bingers army. 2a has no favourites I think they all suck, if we were there we would run away w/ it (i just had to start up sum shizz). That is my input for today, and again if you know any players between the ages of 18 to 28 that want to play please let me know. By the way we should be in div1, city blaze we smoked and they know were well what happened in the game we tied last year, primos are ok, but we are better....... :p

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will let you have your comment that you, "are better than everyone", but you are as consistent as italian cars are reliable. This fact, above your aforementioned "greatness", indicates why you are in Div2.
One last thing, you don't want none of Div 2a's better sides. You will B-Defeated and as United you stand, United you will fall.(Just running with sum shizzat).

-2HunPlusPoundsOBackFatComingAtCha-

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCby-sexual

You're 23 and new here so I'll give you some slack. You might want to sit down for this. None of the pools in Div 2 is stacked! You might want to take a moment....that's okay. Usually there is 2 or 3 teams that will separate themselves from the pack (in each pool). The rest are fodder. If you took the top three teams in each pool and combined them in one pool, then and only then it would be "stacked".
Get comfortable in Div 2, you'll be here for awhile biatch. (just stirring the pot :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0