Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Alouette vs GEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just one more comment about the game Friday night. Its interesting to see so many GEU supporters looking for an excuse for giving up the point.
Fact is, that Alouette tieing or even winning that game was inevitable. Alouette had a good first half and took their chances well. The second half was all Alouette. Granted the defence was weak, but the offence players did well. GEU were on the ropes and using the sending off as the reason is a little pathetic. It was a fair result at the end of the night. I agree that grapping a guys nuts is classless, but all that player has done is weakin his team for the next few weeks
Reading your posts every week makes me laugh and kills the time at work, but I'm still figuring out how serious people are about their comments.
The way I see it, and I've played FVSL priemer for a number of years, is that its a league for average to good players.

P.S. I hope I didn't make any spelling mistakes, I know how serious the piss takers are about that:D :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?!?!?!

Is something extremely fcuked here or what?

There is no way that Sarge posted that... He's never played FVSL and was at Peg training Friday nite?!!?!?

~TBwasisextremelyperplexed :confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope, not Sarge

See the other thread started by this imposter. That should explain this.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Sarge
Reading your posts every week makes me laugh and kills the time at work, but I'm still figuring out how serious people are about their comments.
]If all you do all day is read posts trying to figure things out, maybe you should get a real fcuking job!!!!!!!:eek:

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
last comment

Gong show, its people like you who I'm worried about.
Your way to serious or your life is very small.

:D

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarge

I think he is a little jealous cause he can't be on TTP as much as you. Nice job can you get me in?:D :D ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the donkey still posting under Sarge's account should quit being a... donkey ... and get his own account.

~TB.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
donkey

Originally posted by Regs
I think the donkey still posting under Sarge's account should quit being a... donkey ... and get his own account.

~TB.

Just another Jackass from Alouette. Can't expect more from a guy that defends Razor.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judge Dreadfull?

The Rangers haven't been nearly as dominant this year judge. I wouldn't get to confident just yet. They will suffer their second loss of the year in two weeks time. Then I will have pints with you guys, and that will be that.;)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Judge Dreadfull?

Originally posted by TheRob
The Rangers haven't been nearly as dominant this year judge. I wouldn't get to confident just yet. They will suffer their second loss of the year in two weeks time. Then I will have pints with you guys, and that will be that.;)

Who did the Rangers have their first loss of the season too?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0