Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amalgamation Cup 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
25 teams this year from different summer leagues.

Last year's winners were Green Devils over K.W. United. This year:

Group A
KMB
KLM
C-Men

Group B
Europa
Canadians
Labatts

Group C
Green Devils
Nomads U21

Group D
Unicorns
Malt'n'Barley
Socceroos

Group E
Surrey Stars
B-United
ACBC

Group F
Surrey Dynamos
Van United
Shamrock Rovers

Group G
K.W. United
Deep Cove Beavers

Group H
Bombastic U21
Killarney Spurs
Surrey Bullets

Group I
Signmaster
Bombastic
Loons

Noted from the schedule that Hoffman gave me that some of the first round games have already been played. Any results? I know that there are at least a few TTPers on some of these teams...

Trece

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not confirmed but I was told by B United that they were beat 2 0r 3 to 1 by the Surrey Stars.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any other teams have anything to report as we are interested in how others did, And who is still left. And who we may have to play.
Thanx

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse said:
Any other teams have anything to report as we are interested in how others did, And who is still left. And who we may have to play.
Thanx

Ghouse,

I can tell you one result. I saw the Socceroos win over the Unicorns yesterday evening. Pretty scrappy game but the Socceroos carried the play for the most part and came out with the win (3-1 I believe).

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Bullets through in our group.

Fcukin' big goon squad in fluorescent lime green jerseys almost as fugly as ghouse's ACBC kit....

First chance of the game they had, they ran our keeper and clocked him in the side of the head.

Nice sportsmanlike group:mad: :mad: . Hope I never have that misfortune again, or the joke of a ref we had to put up with who "called" our game. What a knob....:mad:

Trece

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow !!!

You kidding me! Take your losses like men! You got outworked, outskilled and run off the pitch... Nobody ran your goalie it was a 50-50 ball and our forward simply went in a little hungrier!! Agreed the referee was shocking but had nothing to do with the 4-1 thrashing we laid on ya!!!

By the way read your posts in regards to how you can outdrink anybody in the RRSL, Must be an AA sponsered league, Didn't see any of you an hour after the bout.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow !!!

You kidding me! Take your losses like men! You got outworked, outskilled and run off the pitch... Nobody ran your goalie it was a 50-50 ball and our forward simply went in a little hungrier!! Agreed the referee was shocking but had nothing to do with the 4-1 thrashing we laid on ya!!!

By the way read your posts in regards to how you can outdrink anybody in the RRSL, Must be an AA sponsered league, Didn't see any of you an hour after the bout.

Outworked? Definitely. As I would have expected from playing a game with no subs against a team that dressed at least 18 players.

Outskilled? Hardly. Run off the pitch? Maybe, if you consider the number of times our players (who were outweighed on average by at least 40 pounds) were bundled, chopped or thumped off the ball. Obviously we weren't watching the same game:rolleyes: .

"Nobody ran our goalie." Riiiggghht. He wants to know who to send his dental bill to for the loosened teeth he had to get taken care of yesterday.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm guessing from the amount of attention you were paying to the game that you must have been the guy on the sideline in the Celtic jersey who spent the whole time on his cell phone.:rolleyes:

If you read my posts about Richmond, you may also have noted a couple where our beer guy didn't show up. That also happened on Sunday night. No point on hanging around if you don't have anything to drink, so we left for beers elsewhere.

That's all right though. Nothing I say to you would obviously change your mind about anything, so you can go on to the next round secure in the knowledge that you've got the best team to ever come out of Surrey, and that you beat two teams of skinny young kids to prove it. Good luck in your world cup.

jesusquintana

Jun 13, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pay his dental bill? did that ol fart loose his dentures?

Figures, the rest of you left jock straps all over the pitch.

We sure score a lot of goals for a goon squad. Lace your boots next time and come to play.

No puedes jugar... nuff said son.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, I thought you liked our Kit,,On the bright side we never have to wear an alternate. lol

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If B-United uses the same squad as they do in the CLASS soccer league, then they are simply horrible and I can see why they took a beating.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
trece verde said:
Outworked? Definitely. As I would have expected from playing a game with no subs against a team that dressed at least 18 players.

Outskilled? Hardly. Run off the pitch? Maybe, if you consider the number of times our players (who were outweighed on average by at least 40 pounds) were bundled, chopped or thumped off the ball. Obviously we weren't watching the same game:rolleyes: .QUOTE]

First soccer game I have ever seen where a team constantly makes full line changes like in hockey, it was actually quite amusing to watch.

Surrey's game works around a midfielder named Robbie I believe. I must admit he played a solid game, and I didn't see him ever turn the ball over.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Loons 3 SFC Bullets 1: I believe the Loons will go through on a better goal difference in our group. Good luck to them and all remaining teams! If anyone knows game times and location pls. post . Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0