Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amazing Race 9

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best reality show is back to it's normal season. No more families' and they left the US.... It's the 9th edition of this Award Winning Series....

First episode recap....

Peder's got booted.... Sweet.... fcku were they annoying....

Dani and Danielle or Double D's... are on fire... but i doubt they will last that long.....

At first wasn't a fan of the Hippies' but they seemed to be pretty cool.... I bet they are wanting to go to Amsterdam!!

Husband/Wife team from the south... that guy must beat the crap out of her... what a nut.

Good episode last nite.... Started off in Denver.... Flew to Sao Paolo Brazil. did a few detours and hit the finish line at the soccer stadium. Frat boys finished first.

My tuesday nites are booked...........

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes the old lady is annoying as hell but what about the husband? He wouldn't even try to assemble the motorcycle engine...for a while there I thought he was gonna shove the exhaust pipe up his own ass.
Those two definately have to go.

Great S:knvb: how!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Umm, yeah. Double D's hot.

There are a few hot chicks in this one. The mother and daughter team is nice. The daughter is HOT. And the nerd chick. I'd do her. ;)

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 198

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Epsidode 2 saw the old ladies get booted!!

So far so good.... 1st to go, Peders, 2nd whiny old ladies....

3rd episode recap,

Went from Brazil to Russia. Where they had to dive into a pool and then swim underwater to get their clue. I don't understand the way these people think, but 3 of the teams sent the person that either doesn't like water, or doestn' know how to swim.... ??????? what the fcuk>???? Also what the hell is wrong with the taxi drivers in this game?? Do tehy not know where any of the places are?? How are the racers supposed to find it, if they don't know.

Must say Double D looked good, as well there was a quick boob shot of another person(thinking it was monica), damn nice guns on her.

Hippies still the favourites, as tehy are just having a good time, and gettin it done.

Of course it is a To be continued leg, so nobody got booted.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
I don't understand the way these people think, but 3 of the teams sent the person that either doesn't like water, or doestn' know how to swim.... ??????? what the fcuk>????
I haven't watched the show much -- actually that episode was the first full episode I saw -- but the way I understood it was that they have to make a decision before opening the envelope on who is going to do it. Agreed though, they knew they were at an aquatic centre: what did they think they were going to have to do?

My favourite guy is the husband of the blond woman. "Shut up!" & "God damn it, we're going to Russia." It's a wonder his wife doesn't slap him. :D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last nite was the 2nd pard of the to be continued leg.... Went from Moscow to Frankufurt then train ride to stutgart. In stutgart they went to the mercedes plant and drove on there testing track.... very cool place.... teams then drove to some village looking for the gnome and then roadblock, followed by the pit stop. Frat boys finished in first, hippies were 3rd. Double D just made it in 8th place. Last place went to the mouther/daughter team, who kept getting lost on teh autobahn to munich. Decent episode. Tasks weren't that difficult, just took some time.

Hippies and Double D still my favourites.

On to next week.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
About time for the mother/daughter pair to go. Fcuk, I've only been watching for two weeks now (thank God for VCR's) and they've been irritating the hell out of me. First the mother who can't put her head 2 inches below water lever, and a daughter who couldn't find the fcuking gnome.

Double D's have got to be the next go. With out the mother/daughter team (who, by the way, couldn't find their ass if they sat on it), they'll be up a creek without a paddle. Why the hell were they following the mother on the Autobahn? Buy a map, for Christ's sake!

I enjoyed the Germany episode (duh.), but couldn't help but be frustrated when they were driving so damn slow on the 'Bahn. Lucky bastards got to go to the Mercedes test track too. :(

Loved the bit when they picked up the german dude for directions. "I can't drive, though. I'm drunk." What was it? Noon?

Ahh Germans. :D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
About time for the mother/daughter pair to go. Fcuk, I've only been watching for two weeks now (thank God for VCR's) and they've been irritating the hell out of me. First the mother who can't put her head 2 inches below water lever, and a daughter who couldn't find the fcuking gnome.

Double D's have got to be the next go. With out the mother/daughter team (who, by the way, couldn't find their ass if they sat on it), they'll be up a creek without a paddle. Why the hell were they following the mother on the Autobahn? Buy a map, for Christ's sake!

I enjoyed the Germany episode (duh.), but couldn't help but be frustrated when they were driving so damn slow on the 'Bahn. Lucky bastards got to go to the Mercedes test track too. :(

Loved the bit when they picked up the german dude for directions. "I can't drive, though. I'm drunk." What was it? Noon?

Ahh Germans. :D

Hear, hear to all of that. DDs are irritating the hell out of me. The mother and daughter were slightly worse.

Quite funny is that Southern USA couple.

The drunk guy was very funny though.

We'll see what happens tonight. My guess is Double D will be gone.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double D's are gone.

I'm happy and sad they are gone. Sad cuz they were pretty decent looking, and i rather look at them than the old couple. But they were brutal. They coudlnt' do anything on there own. They couldn't even use their looks to get guys to help.

Good episode. All the Itals must have been proud. Race goes from germany to palomino(as joseph called it) i mean palermo italy. did some stunts down there. A lil bit of greek culture with building the statues.

Hippies were hilarious once again and finished first.

Seems they stay in Sicily for another week, well atleast for part of the episode.

Till next tuesday.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Down to the Final 4. Last nite's episode was good. Lots of shite going on between teams = good tv.

Last nite they flew from one side of Australia to the other side of Australia. Teams had to their detours/roadblocks. Huge was going on between the hippies and MOJO. Actually quite funny as all the teams are going at each other. But mostly hippies and mojo. In the end, Ray and Yolande finished 1st, then a huge foot race between teh final 3 teams. eric and jeremy finished 2nd , mojo 3rd and the hippies 4th. luckily for the hippies it was a non elimination leg. so they are still in the race, but the one hipphy only had his ginch, t/s on while running to the pitstop, and must start the next leg like that. Classic.

I think it's winding in the next week. I think one more team get's eliminated and then the 2 hour finale.

Till next wednesday.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 Hour Finale is set for Next Week.

This week's show takes the final four from Australia to somewhere in Asia. Most likely Japan i believe.

Final Four as finished in last weeks episode:
1)Ray and Yolanda
2)Eric and Jeremy
3)Monica and Joseph
4)BJ and Tyler

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final 3 has been set:

1) Hippies
2) Frat Boys
3) Ray/Yolanda

Gone: MOJO.... finally she had nice B:D :D BS, but was a psycho!!

Don't care who wins now. All 3 teams are decent.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm glad the hippies pulled it out of the fire. I wasn't sure they'd be able to make up the distance in Denver, but the Frat Boys' stupidity was the trump card.

"That must be Mount Tokyo." :rolleyes:

The Hippies were great (i.e. funny) throughout the series. I especially got a kick out their calls to Tokyo'ers (Tikes?): "WATCH OUT! Crazy foreigners coming!"

And as far as Ray & Yolanda go, Ray was pretty halarious with his description of how his Amazing Race was turning into the Amazing Relationship Race. Classic.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya i was happy wiht the results too. Either team deserved to win. But the Frats just didn't know their flags. Tokyo looked like a very kewl place. There's the end to the best reality show on TV. Amazing Race 10 is rumoured for later on this year.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0