Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL Playoffs 2005 [Competetive]

Who will win the AMSL Super Competetive Cup this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I blame it all on TheRob. He lacked focus. And did you see the way he spells competetive (sic)? I said to him during the game, "Rob, you're trying too hard no to try and it's trying. C'mon man, try". He says, "who are you?". See, complete lack of focus.

As for KNVB, a Scottish guy raiding the beer cooler is not needed. He'd be tossing ten nickels into the kitty to make it sound like he's throwing lots of coin in there. Then you count it up after and it comes to $1.75 and not a drop of beer to be found. No thanks.

Actually, I blame it all on Notty. Three bikes and we could have tied it up, then won it in overtime on a world's record fourth bicyclette. Alas, instead of setting worlds records he was "working" up in Whistler I hear. I ask you, what is more important, money or laying down the funk? Some people have no sense of the dramatic.

SC, did you move from that chair at any time during the night? Or did you just stay there polishing your trophy, trash-talking players and ogling boys' butts?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Cheatside hammered Golfcarts 5-1 last night.I wasn't there but heard the Carts ended up getting a red when it was 3-1 and that but all, sealed the deal on a great season for the Carts.Looks like Cheatside is steamrolling going for there first playoff championship.Heard that they won there quarter-final game 9-0 over Slappers.14 goals for and only against in the playoffs,sounds to me like some team has started trying and are for sure on fire going into the final.Good luck to both teams in the final!!!

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carts played like sheite last night. Cheatside came out with their best, which was a much different team we saw in league play. Pretty good soccer, was becoming a good game at 2-1 when a typical herb call changed the entire game. Our player gets a red and the team shuts down. Herb did appoligize after the game for the call, but said he didn't think it would of been a problem until they scored because of it. Final score was 4-1, with excellent oppurtunities from both sides for many more. Another fun season for the golf carts. Tryouts will be held a little earlier for next years season so that we can get in some more training sessions.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lionheart where is your team staying in Vernon??Regs our score against Violaters in the quarter's was 6-3 with 2 of our goals coming in the last 4 minutes,to make it look flattering for us!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No answer to this yet?
I take it the YG Inc. Empire strikes back?

Was it a good game? Details? Anyone...

striker14

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well striker and carebear, the team that printed up their winning jerseys prior to the game won once again. I can't say that my team played poorly, but we were up 2 buzz in the first 20 minutes and we were playing hard. unfortunately, not too sure what happened, but they scored 5 unanswrered goals and we missed a lot of chances. Highlight of the night must have been the fifth goal, where Kate (i think that's her name), ran so fast passed the center line that the linesmen had no time to call her offside, which she obviously was. She came in for the break-away and instead of trying to go around me or slot it in one of the lower corners, she decided to go upper ninety with me just watching in awe. Beautiful goal i must say. All in all it was a good game, with cheatside using all of their 25 players and yg's using there starting lineup for most of the game. Unlucky to the yg's who came out but didn't get a sniff of the park. Keep training over the winter and maybe if your lucky you can break into the starting lineup. Good year everyone in the league as i had a lot of fun in most of the games that i played in. Too many beers and fru-frus to count.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
two-nine said:
All in all it was a good game, with cheatside using all of their 25 players and yg's using there starting lineup for most of the game. Unlucky to the yg's who came out but didn't get a sniff of the park. Keep training over the winter and maybe if your lucky you can break into the starting lineup.

I was just waiting for that comment after your player (the former red socks guy) went off on conductor for coming in once we had gone up by two. Again I am defending our team, but the only players who didn't get equal playing time was conductor (who can't last for more than 15 minutes), one girl who had strep throat, and another girl who didn't want to play much because she is worried that she's not good enough for the level of play (and we kept asking if she wanted to go on and she said no). Any other players we had on the sideline were injuried and we were missing quite a few including everyone's favorite, Sammy!!

But I thought it was a fun game with lots of good times, bevvies, and bbq's after the game. A few YGs even ventured over to the Cheatside circle (mostly for the pasta ;) ) while Dark Angel and Jimmy Holiday graced us with their presence.

By the way kvale's goal where she tiptoed along the center line until the through ball came by may have been offside but she tricked the linesman by quickly darting back onto our side of half before running on to the ball. Very tricky indeed!!

PS. Don't forget that there were two YG girls who scored cracker goals against you in the game :D

Oh yeah and another thing, Cheatside can't hate us that much after the former red socks guy (who shall remain nameless) even joined our team in Vernon and had a great time :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0