Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL Playoffs 2005 [Rec]

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: AMSL Playoffs 2005 [Competetive]

BEERNUTS 5 AFTER SHOCK 0

Fun game...no chippiness...no yappin'...just playin' some soccer.

I believe we will be playin' GUNNERS next...shall be interesing. They beat us 3-1 last week, so it's retribution time for the NUTS!!

striker14

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Striker of course there was no 'chippiness'...'no yappin' b/c you guys pissed all over them early :confused: . Good luck in the next round...

I wonder how Stuey, Coach Craig and Teesh did in the game...oh that's right, they won. :rolleyes:

Stu, the hardwear is waiting for you to retreive if you cross over to the Dragon's side next year ;)

+SpectatorSC

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
R & R -1
Poco Rockets -3

Well, it wasn't much of a run, but regardless, it's over now!! We put up a fight at least, and gave it our best, but it wasn't quite good enough last night. Poco came out quickly and notched a couple of beaties. Burnro was doing his best and made some fantastic saves, but speedy (whatever his name is) just kept abusing our back line.

We managed to get within 1 after I went in alone from half (I was lurking around the centre cirlce all by my lonesome 'cuz no one was looking) and passed the ball off to our other striker who managed to catch up with me (not that it was all that hard as my legs were like lead weights from Nations Cup), and he slotted it home nicely. Herb managed to blow the whistle to give some Poco wingnut a yellow card for swearing, just as the ball was crossed into the box about 6 yards out right onto Burnro's left foot...great opportunity quashed by a quality Herb-like decision. And that was all we could muster. On to next year....
:wa:
Good luck to everyone still playing!

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
munchkin said:
R & R -1
Poco Rockets -3

Well, it wasn't much of a run, but regardless, it's over now!! We put up a fight at least, and gave it our best, but it wasn't quite good enough last night. Poco came out quickly and notched a couple of beaties. Burnro was doing his best and made some fantastic saves, but speedy (whatever his name is) just kept abusing our back line.

Rockets 4 - R&R 1
.. not that anyone's really counting. You guys made a valiant effort and we're pressing for that second goal before we put you away with 10 min left. I give you credit you are one of the tougher teams in rec to get many goals on this year, we've had better luck against most other teams. You can call me speedy (whatever my name is) that is okay with me....lol

Anyways on to the semis and then hopefully the finals....

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superstriker said:
Rockets 4 - R&R 1
.. not that anyone's really counting. You guys made a valiant effort and we're pressing for that second goal before we put you away with 10 min left. I give you credit you are one of the tougher teams in rec to get many goals on this year, we've had better luck against most other teams. You can call me speedy (whatever my name is) that is okay with me....lol

Anyways on to the semis and then hopefully the finals....

sorry 'bout that...must be the lactic acid build up in my brain ;) . You guys did well and came of with a deserved win. I don't think us scoring another goal would have changed the outcome, but it might have made us feel better :D . Since I have been up front for most our co-ed games, I'll pass on your kudos to our back line. It isn't very often we hear that other teams have difficulty scoring on us :p . Good luck next round.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

SC said:
Striker of course there was no 'chippiness'...'no yappin' b/c you guys pissed all over them early :confused: . Good luck in the next round...

Ouch!! ;)
I agree fully....but there is always room for the nasties to come out and they didn't.

Sad to see Herbalicious to go out in PK's :rolleyes: :D ;) before our game...must have a been a great game!

We play Barely There on the HOT AS SHITE Burnaby Lake Turf on Wednesday...we'll be strugglin' to get our boyz out, but it'll be an interesting one I am sure.

Good luck to all still kickin' it...

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BEERNUTS 7 BARELY THERE 1

Bring on the Gunners...shall be a good game...they handed us a loss last time we played them (3-1).

As long as we keep me off of the D-Line, I think we have a chance ;)

striker14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0