Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any actual good pubs in the lower mainland?

Num3n

Jan 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
iv noticed that almost every pub/bar whatever you want to call it, that i go into with my mates the bouncers and bartenders act as though they are either, A on their period, or B have something stuck up their arse... it completely ruins the good mood im in half the time and thus ruins the night.

are there any nice places you can go into to get a drink with your mates without having to deal with security constantly roaming around giving everyone the look of (Fcuk you ill rip your throat out if you so much as spill a drop..) ??

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard good things about the Dublin Crossing in Surrey (Clayton Hill area).

It's really good, quite expensive, but the food is great and a good slection of beers on tap. And a friday or Saturday night it really gets busy. Their house irisih folk band (à la Blarney Stone) get the drunkards dancing. :wa:

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ivanhoe on main in vancouver or White wolf in maple ridge are your best bets in B.C . The 1 cent wings at the wolf are quality. Karaoke at the Ivanhoe on tuesday nights wont have you laughing at all.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TBL, White Wolf has been gone for a while. Probably after what's his face from Law and Order got his ass kicked there.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TBL, White Wolf has been gone for a while. Probably after what's his face from Law and Order got his ass kicked there.

No it's not... It replaced Alley Oops behind fuller watson. I tried to go there one night and a guy walked out and said..."Now's not a good time to go inside as the whole bars fighting"??? I remember reading that about that law and order guy...he was living across the street in the trailer park.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celebrities is hot place.......but personally, O'Hare's or Legends pubs in Richmond do the job for what you are looking for.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WARNING: Do not google the names from the 2 posts above mine!

you "ass" shamrock .how do i delete this from my history

i dont need another divorce on my record

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's kinda funny actually. I'm tempted not to help you out just to see what happens.

~Yoda awaiting to see if Polska gets served papers

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0