Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome stuff that happens around the web

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right, it is somewhat weak sauce. So weak I'd even consider self-bag-of-dicking, if I could.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://www.barstoolsports.com/nyc/s...day-looking-for-a-homeless-girl-to-live-with/

CraigslistI work in the oilfield (mid 20′s) and have no time to date so I’m looking for a homeless girl that wants a place to stay . You do not need to work just cook clean and bedroom fun. I want someone I can chill with watch movies with and play PS4 with and gamer girls are a plus. You go from the streets to a big comfortable bed , hot bubble baths , and good food and a person to cuddle with on the couch. I want a girl to take to movies walks in the park , and to share hot coco with when the winter comes. You must be drug free and willing to stay that way. I have a high sex drive and love to cuddle. If this sounds like something you would be willing to try please send a couple pics to prove you are real and put the word “Home” in the title. You must swallow. I am real and it has been a little rainy lately, in fact it’s raining right now and all weekend!! Any RACE is fine under 25 preferred. Any older than that and you’ll come with an attitude and blame me for your situation…..!! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Listen this is straight up a STEAL for a homeless girl. Dont need to work, just cook clean and bedroom fun. Watch movies, play video games, drink hot chocolate, enjoy a big bed, bubble baths and cuddle. What sounds better – all that stuff, or being fcuking homeless in the rain? So what if you gotta swallow. Thats a small price to pay for getting all those extra amenities.

I mean really, when you think about it, there are a lot of women out there that strive for this life. There are still plenty of women who want to just be trophy wives that stay at home. Just keep the home in order and keep the man happy in the bedroom and they get to live a nice comfortable cushy life for free. Now, the moment you become fcuking homeless, you gotta think that dream is officially off the table. Who the fcuk is gonna want you as a homemaker when you are such a disaster you literally dont even have any sort of your own home?? shite, once you’re homeless you gotta be thinking “Im never even gonna have sex again.” Well this guy is willing to turn a blind eye to that. Look past your homelessness. Look past your race. All you gotta do is put dinner on the table, fold the laundry, swallow his load, and do not blame him for your homeless situation. Like I said thats highway robbery for a homeless. Sign for that in a heartbeat.

Hilarious.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the comments:

"Where would this homeless Cinderella read this? The local internet cafe paying for access by the minute with change she collected in an old coffee cup?"

:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oldie but a good one. This story is 5 years old, but someone posted it on...another social media site...and figured I'd post here.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's one of the best stories I've read in a while. As a former dog owner ( both have passed ), I know how much they mean to you.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
daily-afternoon-randomness-54-photos-17.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money