Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

B National

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend they held B National testing for coaches on Burnaby Lake field 4.
Kids from Surrey club did a fantastic job in skill and ball movement. Many faces that have coached for years were getting their B national. One or two very good young coaches. Young Surrey TD and a BC coach stood out miles above many. Grate job Josh.
It is nice to see that younger coaches are going out and learning.
In any high level game more that two three tutch will get you in trouble. Not one coach was setting a number one need in a practice game. I do understand some head to do what they were told but in my opinion our National program drops lots of games on over tutches. Over all it was nicely set-up.
Legend is still testing the coaches.
Banker was renting the field for lads. You just never know boy might get a tryout.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard some Scottish guy who just moved here named Craig runs a soccer academy " albasocceracademy.com " just took his b national
Congrats & good look with your home test

Sid

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid been there done that. Smart dog reads up. Watches and learns. They head the best program ever with UBC sport department. Many of us went there to learn the theory part of coaching. Testing a guy on fields doe not prove a thing.
They should bring a guy from Brazil to teach the coaches on methods from there. Coaches from Germany to teach their method of coaching. Spanish coaches. That way we would change our methods or improve them.. If the guy does not know how to do man track or move in to space to create what would be a reason of his coaching. Or he does not know five men D or zone D. No reason to coach. Anything below S1 is just good times. Look on the BC soccer page ion September and see how many teams you have in house and S3 and you will see that it's all for fun in this Provice.
Canada soccer trys hard to improve coaches but most of them do not want to coach in Higher level soccer. It's all about winning here in youth program. Tons of kids miss out on development.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0