Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ballon D'Or

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
World Fifa 11:

GK: Iker Casillas

DEF: Dani Alves, Gerard Pique, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo.

MID: Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta.

ATT: Messi, Falcao, Ronaldo.

No RVP?? I mean the top 3 are brilliant, but RVP's year last year had to be up there against Falcao no? if not, then a deserving 4th.

Pia Sundhage (USA) womens coach of the year. Wambach (USA) womens player of the year. Although both are credible candidates i do feel ripped off that Sinclair and Herdman weren't in the finals, Olympic record in goals in womens soccer, obviously golden boot and first medal for a country, plus bringing the womens team to what it was, an absolute rip off from fifa.

Goal of the year should have gone to Kenny Miller, cause its a fcuking miracle, he even got 1.

Del Bosque (spain) Coach of the Year.

Messi shocker 4th player of the year in a row, and absolutely deserving.

thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C Ronaldo looked like he was going to cry, when Messi was talking. His bottom lip was quivering. Messi ignored him in his thank you's also. No body loves CR.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No RVP?? I mean the top 3 are brilliant, but RVP's year last year had to be up there against Falcao no? if not, then a deserving 4th.

Totally agree that RVP should have made the World 11. Where would Arsenal of ended up in the league table never mind qualifying for the CL without all of his goals?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
World Fifa 11:

GK: Iker Casillas

DEF: Dani Alves, Gerard Pique, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo.

MID: Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta.

ATT: Messi, Falcao, Ronaldo.

Pia Sundhage (USA) womens coach of the year. Wambach (USA) womens player of the year. Although both are credible candidates i do feel ripped off that Sinclair and Herdman weren't in the finals, Olympic record in goals in womens soccer, obviously golden boot and first medal for a country, plus bringing the womens team to what it was, an absolute rip off from fifa.

Goal of the year should have gone to Kenny Miller, cause its a fcuking miracle, he even got 1.

Del Bosque (spain) Coach of the Year.

Messi shocker 4th player of the year in a row, and absolutely deserving.

thoughts?

World 11 is a joke, casillias can't even make the Madrid line up of recent. Neuer and Hart have had better years, alves, pique, and marcelo? Can any of them 3 actually defend individually, sure Barca defend great as a team but Pique and Alves are horrible 1 on 1, and Marcelo isn't that great at defending either. Iniesta and Xabi Alonso sure, but has Xavi had a huge year? I would put Mata (even though i don't really like him) above him on accomplishments week in week out not just on trophies but even with that being said he won the Champions League and Euros. You could even make an argument for Schweinstiger in what little i saw him play this past year he was outstanding every time i watched at least. And up top, Falcao was and is great but RVP was like CIC said the reason Arsenal made the Champions League this year, and has played a huge part for United so far too. Messi and CR7, no argument there.

And Del Bosque as manager of the year because as predicted his Spanish national team won the Euros? I would of said Jurgen Klopp from Dortmund did a wonderful job there winning the German double, and then this season so far winning the "Group of Death" with Madrid, City, and Ajax.

Can't really argue the Balon d'or winner though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0