Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 banter over the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought I would try to keep the topic relevant here, so whatever you celebrate (Christmas, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Quaansa, Festivus, etc...), banter away.

Lean, I think that the next game between the Lomas and Pt.Grey Rangers will be a very entertaining match, so I definitely think that it will be one to see. Yeah, sure, some orangemen will be running PGR Goodtimes, but he's a big boy, he can take care of himself. And the next time we play you, I don't care if you run him all of the 90 minutes, if that's what you want to do. He plays on our porous backline, so, unfortunately, he usually gets to do the thumping.

Dazza, I missed the last Div 1A Vancouver darby, so I'm getting excited at the idea of playing the Lomas, going head to head with you, Mehmet, and all the lads. I'm think it will be a vital game in the battle to avoid the playoff relegation spot for BOTH teams. Again, feel free to focus on lumping PGR Goodtimes while I go about getting the three points.

max

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks good

PGR and Lomas look they have a good start to the 2002 part of the season. If they get to play RUFC who has gone on there first ever (while I've played on the team) 3 game losing streak:D . Hopefully you get to play them in January bacause they will be getting back to normal in Febuary. United will then get back to shutting the door.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all, I am looking forward to playing again.

Animal

in8gamesanimalplayed7goalsagainst1pk,3ogsin4gamesnotplayed9goalsagainstforrufc:D :) :D

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You ARE backpeddling!

Max, thanks for starting the new thread; it was about time.

PGRGoodtimes,

Three things:
1. Keep backpeddling
2. You're taking this all too seriously
3. Where's Kurgan?

'Nuff said! I can't wait to find out who you are on the pitch.

(I'll take off my TTP game face for one moment) and wish you a Merry Christmas!!!!!

mehmetwhocantwaitforpgrangersandgoodtimes

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Max,

It will be a good battle. I enjoy playing against you as you are one of the more skillful and talented PGRs. You are wasted there though!

Gaytimes,

Why don't you follow Max's lead and start another thread. After all, the last one you started was a real success;)!!

You're just sooooo popular!

How come Kurgan hasn't come in here to stick up for you? Very interesting.

dazwholovesallthingslomasandloveshavingmehmetonboardthisseason

:D

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How come Kurgan hasn't come in here to stick up for you? Very interesting.
Kurgan has to work sometimes and can't check every thread every hour hoping someone references him.;)

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats Crap

Kurgen was hoping if he stayed quite people would forget that he plays on the same team as that jackass.

Animal

G

Goodtimes

Ok guys, time to settle down a bit and relax. Listen to yourselves, I have one Loma threatening to run me into the ground and another Lomas going to thump me all game. Give your head a shake.

To be honest, I dont care who Mehmet, Dazza or anybody is, and why should I cause it shouldnt/doesnt matter? Banter is on TTP and soccer is played on the pitch. I think there is a problem when someone takes offence to a little Piss Taking and takes it out on the field. Seems a little ridiculous to me, but hey, if thats how the Lomas play, then who am I to argue.

Max, I just wanted to say thank you for allowing the Lomas to thump me all game. Just what I needed, a black eye, a broken leg and a separated shoulder to wear under my suit and tie on Monday morning......thanks buddy, and talk about taking one for the team. Just make sure you get the three points.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They have gone quite

It's funny how they just seemed to disappear. John didn't even post about his goal, maybe thats because he didn't want anyone to talk about when he got skinned in the same game.:D. What happend to Weewilly McBits, he must be doing a lot of shopping or is he still scrapping at the Xmas bash. Mackers is just lost can't remember the name of the site.

Animal

Theywillallbebackassoonasireturntothepitchandtheywinagame:D ;) :p :) :cool:

mehmet

Aug 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry Christmas!

Kurgan,

It's strange how work gets busy as soon as Goodtimes starts spouting off. I think Animal's onto you.

And by the way, PGRG, if you read my posts carefully, you would see that I haven't threatened you at all.:D

Mehmet.

G

Goodtimes

Mehmet,

You have to understand that Kurgan is a very busy man, and thus he requires complete concentration all day at work. He runs his own fitness and healthy eating/diet centre. The reason Kurgan is in as good of shapes as he is, is because of his intense work ethic. If Kurgan were to watch TTP all day, he would 265 lbs, and thats about 40lbs to much from being a REALLY GOOD PLAYER! So cut Kurgan some slack and let him be.

Besides, Kurgan is a lover not a fighter (Team Hug)

PGR G!

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thump, lump, kick etc...

Goodtimes:

i know you'll take them for the team. you're a big boy too. i think you can survive Div1A just as easily as Junior A.

max
threepoints

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR Goodtimes

Sounds like Kurgen is you lover:D

You have to understand that Kurgan is a very busy man, and thus he requires complete concentration all day at work. He runs his own fitness and healthy eating/diet centre. The reason Kurgan is in as good of shapes as he is, is because of his intense work ethic. If Kurgan were to watch TTP all day, he would 265 lbs, and thats about 40lbs to much from being a REALLY GOOD PLAYER! So cut Kurgan some slack and let him be. /

Happy Holidays;)

AnimalisstayingawayfromPGRsholidayfunctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0