Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Barcelona vs Seattle

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else watching this right now?

ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV - second game link is in english

2-0 at the half and it really is the Messi show - he has both, has hit the post and has been unreal all over the park.

I had the opportunity to go to this game but don't have my frickin passport sorted :mad:

I think there is over 65k at this game

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
SOLD OUT QWEST Field and it was the Lionel Messi Show!

Great enthusiasm from the Sounders fans but why they would think they were about to beat Barcelona I have no idea!

Full teams in the 1st half and the Sounders were trying their best to get forward led by Freddie Ljunberg but they couldn't get anywhere.

2nd half was a completely different 11 for Barcelona and Seattle, 2nd string all round, but Barcelona were way more dominant, long, long stretches of posession by Barcelona, crowd was pissed and bored!

Great to see such a well organized event on our doorstep, thought I saw Zidane in the parking lot with his boots but STILL NO FRIENDS.............:cool:

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seattle was very unlucky, with some better finnishing it could have been 2-2 possibly at half. Second half was a joke to watch. i feel sorry for the fans that paid big money to be there and watch barca's and seattle's second teams scrimmage. toronto and real madrid on friday. 4:30 pm goltv.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seattle was very unlucky, with some better finnishing it could have been 2-2 possibly at half. Second half was a joke to watch. i feel sorry for the fans that paid big money to be there and watch barca's and seattle's second teams scrimmage. toronto and real madrid on friday. 4:30 pm goltv.

Was at the game. Quality set up in Seattle. The Sounders have a really young following with almost everyone wearing the colors.

Messi was on our side / end and what a display he put on for the fans. Seattle had a few chances but just lacked the quality on their final finish.

Also, can see the Vancouver v Seattle being a great rivalry with the resurrection of the old Seattle road trip I remember doing as a kid.

HJ

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like FC Barcelona is coming back to America... but not to the west coast.

2011 tour return to USA | FCBarcelona.cat

What is exciting to Walks, striker14, missionblues10, The Franchise, myself and a few others is the mention that Barca will be playing...
  • 30 July: Manchester United v FC Barcelona (Washington)

That means that United is also coming to America and, if I use deductive reasoning :rolleyes:, should be coming to the westcoast since Barca is staying on the east coast!
:wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Interesting... what's with the states not giving any love to the Pacific NorthWest in the coming year? Gold Cup this summer snubbed us as well!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks, franchise, and striker14 are all man u fans, are you trying to say I'm a closet united fan?
No but really I would also love too of seen this game, but then again anyone who plays this sport would love too as well.
Rather see arsenal play tho ;) lol

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0