Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Place Tickets for 2011 Matches

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TICKETS FOR 2011 MATCHES ON BELL PITCH DOWNTOWN AT BC PLACE

The final seating manifest for the soccer-specific configuration in our new downtown home is almost complete. Your tickets for the last four regular season matches of 2011 will be available for pick-up starting in early September. Please watch your email for instructions on picking up your tickets, or making other arrangements to ensure you have your tickets in hand well in advance of October 2.

I fcuking hate this organisation and their lack of, erm, organisation :rolleyes:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ticket pick-up or delivery begins on Wednesday, September 14, 2011.

Ticket pick-up and delivery options:

Courier to your home or office – To arrange your ticket delivery by courier, please call our office at 604.669.9283 and press 2 for Customer Service. Note that courier charges will apply.

Print at Home – With Ticketmaster’s “My Account Manager” you can now print your tickets on demand using Ticketfast. To access Ticketfast, log into your Ticketmaster Account Manager (http://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/home.htmI?team=whitecaps&l=EN&STAGE=1), click on the matches you would like to print, and follow the instructions. Note that there is a charge of $1.95/ticket to use Ticketfast. For more information on Ticketfast, click here.

Pick up at Whitecaps office – You may pick up your tickets at our offices on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., starting on Wednesday, September 14 and ending on Friday, September 30. Important: you must have government issued photo identification with the account-holder’s name on it in order to pick up tickets. To arrange for another individual to pick up your tickets, please call the office in advance to make arrangements.

Our offices are located at 375 Water Street, in Vancouver (Gastown).

Pick on match day - To pick up your tickets on September 24 at Empire Field, please go to the Season Ticket Holder tent outside the North Gate. Tickets will be available at the tent starting at 5:30 p.m. (two hours prior to kickoff). To pick up your tickets on October 2 at BC Place, please go to the Will Call window.

I wonder what works out cheaper between the courier vs. print options

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Print at Home – Note that there is a charge of $1.95/ticket to use Ticketfast."

I hate Ticketmaster. I use my printer and my paper and I have to pay them $1.95 per ticket!!!??? What for? Unbelievable!

Deutschland

Jan 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just phoned and talked to a "customer service" agent and she informed me that its 10 bucks to courier the tickets out, so just slightly cheaper than printing them.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So they couldn't give me my tickets at the Sounders game, which forces me to pony up for the courier option. It's now 11:54 and I have yet to see any trace of them. Anybody else in this boat?? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, I've luckily had mine for a couple weeks now. And I do mean I'm lucky, as somehow I've managed to have no ticket issues whatsoever so far.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
See you in the line Sunday bronco They promised quick as a wink will have them delivered on Friday but as I am not home I will be waiting in line with 10000 people. They did ask me if I would like to renew for next year.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of last minute. Anyone have any parking ideas for tomorrows game? Something under a 2nd mortgage in cost maybe.

Considering the Breast Cancers Run for a Cure is being held at the same time right at the Stadium, it's gonna be a nightmare me thinks.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
parked at lougheed mall, me and gf took the skytrain in, $5 round trip per person. alot better than $25 parking. took maybe 25 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0