Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some Great Provincial Cup Double Headers for the weekend, there is the big one in West Van tonight, as SirM has put out a warning to residents to lock up the wife and kids as Surrey is coming to town. Then Westside plays the Open team.

On Sunday, there are two to chose from. One at Cloverdale Athletic has the 5 time BC Champs Surrey women at 2pm followed by the Surrey-FF vs. Clanbus at 4:30.

The same times in Richmond, but the first game is Masters vs. Coveside, followed by RCIU vs. Gordenhead.

Should be a great weekend, best time of the year, as long as your in.

hos

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey to do the Double on sunday, Women will win comfortable 3-0 and the men will provide an upset against Columbus winning 2-1.

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the big question that remains: will BRFC's misses let him out the house for the match? or will it be like every other day that ends in "y" .....

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The other big question is will Vinny ever turn up to be a spectator for a surrey game? Or simply say he will be there and then no-show? Or will he ever return to fitness?? Those are the big questions.

Oh and if Surrey Wins i've already been given the Green Light :p

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
m/f v p/a

3-3 at 90

4-4 at the half in o/t

6-4 m/f to end

i would say 51% mf 49% pa

pa should be proud of their game today some great goals from both sides but the best was horvath with the opener and what a strike 35 yds out easy top corner hit the post went straight over to the other post ( no bounce ) then in
huggy got two for mf, taki hit a bullit for pa. great entertainment for the most part but with friends on both teams i have some very happy friends and some not so happy but as i said they should be proud.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a party in WV tonight, a great Club, well done boys.

All the Masters guys were waiting outside the changeroom for the Open boys to come out, cheering them on out to the pitch, well they were mostly waiting to get in for a shower and pint, but it looked good at the time.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could see when Westside came out for the game that they didn't want to be there. Did they even have 11 players? I only saw 8 players 15 minutes before kickoff. No surprise.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looked good last night, him and Rene where like new lovers last night:eek:

Hi Rene.

Rene is Sapp's ref-bitch. I saw you jealously looking over a few times in the 1st half. It put you off your game.:)

My question is why Rene is not been asked to ref any provincial games?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a pretty unlucky play that ultimately undid us. Rosie nicked a poor ball and hammered a wicked cross, across the face of goal that our GK, normally very sure handed, bobbled in. I feel for Garish as he was a big part of us getting a chance at all.

What a blinder to be a part of though. I never, in a million years, would have said it would turn out like that, especially after MF pretty well controlled the first 35/40 minutes of the first half until Horvath uncorked on one. Certainly the goal of our year. We chased the game a bit until that point I thought but it was game on from there really, fairly even going both ways. Taki pulled us level at 3's with a strike that almost pulled Birds arm out its socket from the top of the box on literally the last kick of the game. An unreal moment for us. I thought we had MF broken at that point …they all had that look on their face like Apollo Creed standing up and looking across at Rocky in the 10th

And it went from that to MF scoring a weird one on a bad angle like 30 seconds into OT. At that point I thought we were done, done until Jacko made an all world run from the back, a little give and go at the top of the box that I swear hit his knee, shin, face, knee in about 2 strides, before it settled down to his foot to a clinical finish about 10mins later. Unreal. 4-4 going into second OT

We can certainly hold our heads high and even be a tad disappointed we didn't pull it out. Good luck to MF. A great group and a good side. Even with Fletcher.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see some pics again popping up on ttp.

Keeper started a great gallery and hopefully someone will be able to continue it.

Also, it's good to see the valley, and more specifically, PAU, put a club system together and compete continually at a high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0