Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mf 6 pau 4 (ot)

As knvb said, it was a barn burner finish to a good battle. I'm still gutted and thought we could have won the match, especially as it went on. However, I'm very proud of our lads for never giving up and coming back from 2-1 down, 3-2 down and 4-3 down, unfortunately we couldn't recover late when it mattered most.
Hats off to a very talented Metro Ford side, they have some great players that move off the ball very well. I thought we contained they pretty good until all hell broke loose and both teams just went for it. It was an exciting game, Huggy scores in the 90th and then Taki equalises 3 minutes later, but 4 goals in OT is unheard of.

Good luck Blair, John, Gary and the lads. (except Fletcher, fcuk you Fletcher!)

Another good night at the John B

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just returned from Hampton with 20 left 4 zip gorge....an undermanned poco played fairly well in the first half but no subs started to take a toll in the 2nd. After the 3rd goal by my determination poco's best chance in the 2nd came off the ko when they attempted to catch the goalie off the line [no chance] A large crowd of around 250 seemed to enjoy the game, well most anyways, however i left as the pace dropped considerably after the 3rd.....Overall poco enjoyed some decent play but never really got many chances whereas gorge seemed dangerous esp with the long ball

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 final to ACBC over Norvan. ACBC could have put 2 more away in extra time if not for some bad finnishing. the norvan goal was an acbc own goal off a bad and ill timed back pass. it was litterally the last kick of regulation time. ACBc definalty looked the more oraganized and dangerous moving forward. norvan was limited to long ball and lucky bounces. they did create off of free kicks even skimming the wood on a few occasions.
all in all a great game to watch. both teams played the arses off and should hold there heads up. good on ya ghouse, congrats on the win. good luck next round.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
just saw on the vmsl soccer site that Surrey beat Columbus 3-2. Wow huge win for the Surrey boys. I don't want to start anything but i sure hope that there was no shirt pulling or extra time added and i certainly hope that the ref didn't hang out with the Surrey boys before the game. Cause if there was then the protest will be on. Too bad, I was really hoping for a Imperial Cup re-match. Some big games coming up next weekend, good luck to all involved. 29

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RCIU 2 Gordon Head 1

RCIU scored 2 goals in the last 5 minutes to win.......missed the first half but saw their goal....against the run of play and out of nowhere. On to Gorge.....

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
start #1, Wow, i was just ttp earlier but i heard there were 4 reds for columbus and one for surrey. Don't know much else except i think clan hit the post in the dying minutes with 7 guys on the pitch. Unreal. 29

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Mf 6 pau 4 (ot)

As knvb said, it was a barn burner finish to a good battle. I'm still gutted and thought we could have won the match, especially as it went on. However, I'm very proud of our lads for never giving up and coming back from 2-1 down, 3-2 down and 4-3 down, unfortunately we couldn't recover late when it mattered most.
Hats off to a very talented Metro Ford side, they have some great players that move off the ball very well. I thought we contained they pretty good until all hell broke loose and both teams just went for it. It was an exciting game, Huggy scores in the 90th and then Taki equalises 3 minutes later, but 4 goals in OT is unheard of.

Good luck Blair, John, Gary and the lads. (except Fletcher, fcuk you Fletcher!)

Another good night at the John B

Interesting very interesting

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any other comment s on the RCIU game? 2 late gaosl agains the run of play.......(according to Shamrock) Did GH deserve the win?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any other comment s on the RCIU game? 2 late gaosl agains the run of play.......(according to Shamrock) Did GH deserve the win?

Definitely not from the 35 minutes I watched and I heard RCIU was very unlucky to not be up by 3 or 4 at the half.......keeper made a couple of great saves? :cool:

Now, the question of the day.......will the Gorge game be on Saturday? Please say it is. :D

Capitano

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two-nine, you are a knob and will always be one. 15 min. to go, ref gives Riz a second yellow for a hand ball. Should not have been a yellow. We score with 8+ left. Then ref gives a peno to SU on a bad call. 1-1. Then ref gives Kindel a second yellow, for a tackle. (bad call) Then we go up 2-1, with 4+ left. 1min later, we get a third red (Scott) for telling Clarke to F off. Now we are 3 men down. Then SU tie 2-2. Then ref gives SU an other peno with 2+ to go for a so called hand ball. 3-2 SU and then Poli and Peter both get sent off. last play of the game we hit the post. Game over and every Su player came to me and my team and apoligized for how we had to lose the game that way. The worst ref I had EVER seen. Surry players were nothing but the classiest group of gents I had ever played against. Good luck SU. And to 29, like I said you are a KNOB and will always be one.

thedrake

Mar 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 3 Clan 2
Wow. For Clan, second time in a month that a ref has decided to have a major impact on the outcome of a game. Unlucky guys. Not sure who the guy in the middle was, but I have never in my life seen a gong show like this. Clan ends up with 4 reds, Surrey 1 (Surreys with no time left) and Surrey get 2 pennos in the last 10 minutes(both very questionable). Clan certainly deserved better, and IMO were the better team on the day. You know things aren't right when the Surrey guys don't celebrate the go-ahead goal with no time left because they're embarrassed, and are laughing and apologizing to the other team after the game.

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drake are you on drugs? Both pens were clear hand balls, maybe two of the red cards weren't warranted but thats it.

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Sharmorck...the game against Gorge will be Saturday (unofficial). These Sunday games make for uneventful post matches.

Why so interested??? Making a roadie to Vic perhaps.....?

Looking forward to a good battle with RCIU. And a few (tooo many) pints after.

Capitano

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRFC why don't you mention Riz getting fouled in the first half. that should have been a red card considering he was the last man back. You only see what you want. The penos were bull and you know it.To go up 1 goal with a man down, then go up again with 2 men down and have a ref who by the way kept the whistle in his pocket all game then hand out cards left and right and 2 penos in the last 15min was outright shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0