Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey vs Sapperton ended 3-0. 1 from each sent off, Surrey's red coming in the first half for a totally unnecessary tackle and Sapperton's coming late for a professional foul (last man back) foul. Yawer of a second.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 6 Lakehill 1. Gary Anderson had a natural hat trick in the first half and was taken off. Lots of substitutions at the half by WV, including 29 being taken out. Milad got two other WV goals I believe and put on quite the display against the visitors.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lakehill sucked period..right from the get go..1st goal the keeper dropped the ball and WV tapped it in and the second goal was a slow roller that looked like it was going in so the Lakehill defender actually stopped runnind towards the ball and when it hit the post and rolled ever so slow back out to the WV player to tap it back in ..all the Lakehill players were askin thier defender why he stopped and gave up...Lakehill acted like they were beat before kickoff..What a waist of gas...
Made it to Moody for kickoff vs Gordon Head...2 teams that just squeeked into the Provincials but were happy to be there. Ferry ride or not Gordon Head came out flying..Was a great game that went to PKs before Moody finally won.
You would never know both these teams were playing for the right to get hammered by Surrey....Even though both teams are mid table teams..they played their hearts out and it was worth the drive over to Moody to watch.

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going to predict a 5-0 drubbing by Peg over Gays.

Peg vs. Surrey final with Peg taking it in overtime!!!!:wa::wa::wa:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 0 - Surrey U 3

Although I think Sapperton did not play well, SU is just a better team. The red card gift SU gave us kept the score respectable and gave some excitement to the game.
I was a tad dumbfounded by the SU chanting and banging on the Sapp dressing room door after the victory. Flattering that beating Sapp is such a great accomplishment for an inferior SU team.:rolleyes: Maybe a SU poster can explain why they were trying to annoy Sapp with the antics.....CLASSY!

There will be many changes at Sapp next year (player & organizational) with many things already in the works.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 0 - Surrey U 3

Although I think Sapperton did not play well, SU is just a better team. The red card gift SU gave us kept the score respectable and gave some excitement to the game.
I was a tad dumbfounded by the SU chanting and banging on the Sapp dressing room door after the victory. Flattering that beating Sapp is such a great accomplishment for an inferior SU team.:rolleyes: Maybe a SU poster can explain why they were trying to annoy Sapp with the antics.....CLASSY!

There will be many changes at Sapp next year (player & organizational) with many things already in the works.

They do that after every game they win, not just after playing Sapperton. They were not trying to annoy you but obviously it did. It's a firefighter's ritual that has been existent for years. I guess you actually heard it because you were fortunate enough to get change rooms.:D

DCR20

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As posted earlier, WV over Lake hill 6-1. Two teams that placed second in their respective Leagues........ The score actually flattered Lakehill. A team, clearly not equal to any of the top 10 in the Vmsl Prem division. A big thankyou is in order for Azzi for not being a "SHEEP and being selfish" in joining the BCPL!!!! A big win for WVFC but even a bigger win for the VMSL teams that realized that the BCPL was a big fukcing waste of time!!!

DCR20

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, on a side note. The refereeing squad was excellent !!!! Simply put, a vet ref, who know's what to do!!! A referee who is highly respected and deservedly so!

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does the BCPL has to do with Lakehill being smoked today?
I also heard that Lakehill was missing some of their key starters because University and College coaches turned into cnuts, something to do with scholarships and etc.
Regardless don't put heap the BCPL into this. Cause Mr.Azzi wanted the BCPL to go through.

Besides do you think WV could do this to Gorges or ACBC. I doubt it. I wonder if AKAL will smoke Gorges into Submission tommorrow...

It's unfortunate that you think that the VMSL will represent BC and the Lower Mainland moving forward and in the future cause that is just sad.

A true representation of BC Soccer is all leagues and top teams in BC competing against each other. Regardless if VMSL, VISL or FVSL comes out on top.

CalmYourself

Nov 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and if Akal(a div 1 VMSL team) puts up a good fight or beats Gorge(VISL powerhouse) that surely is no indication of a competitive imbalance between leagues... right hamburgler? :rolleyes:

You clown.... DCR's comment on the westvan vs Lakehill game has a lot to do with whether the BCPL was a good idea or not. Oh, and don't refer back to your comments that they were missing some players. If a commitment problem exists from those players now then it would surely occur next year in the BCPL, and the last thing this forum needs is Islander's coming up with excuses why their "Super Teams" are getting trounced every week.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
didnt WV beat Sap 6-1 twice? How is this any different? In ANY league you will have top flight and teams fighting for relegation. Lakehill might have been one of those teams...

lets get back to the Provincial Cup as the BCPL has been beat to death.

bobbywho

Apr 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can not judge the talent level of the VISL on how Lakehill played yesterday, if you knew anything about how they were built this year you would understand. They built their team with a good core of the Victoria Highlanders team and in the last part of the Season those players were unavailable to them and it has nothing to do with those players commitment levels, Yeah sure they finished in 2nd but that has a lot to do with their start to the season. I think we all know that the BEST teams in the VISL would hold their own against the all mighty VMSL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0