Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Gorge. Glad to see ubc not make it any further. Don't think they (or any pcl) team should in the BC's. Good luck to Gorge and Surrey in the final.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's an easy one: Surrey Pegasus 2004 edition. They would easily have kicked Calgary's ass.The Callies benefited from soft, mushy, weak-in-the-knees oponents (as everyone knows) and barely deserve mention in the annals of history. Their girly-man roster is filled with cotton-tailed poofs who whine and roll like soldiers in no man's land. In fact, I would go so far as to say the Callies are the reason Canadian soccer does so poorly internationally.

hahahah funny 5-0 ring a bell muppet!!! i take it you have never won a major trophy!! I guess for the past 12 years Callies have been lucky hahahah
enjoy the italian league maybe you might win a bet.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahah funny 5-0 ring a bell muppet!!! i take it you have never won a major trophy!! I guess for the past 12 years Callies have been lucky hahahah
enjoy the italian league maybe you might win a bet.

It's so easy to wind you up Sneddon...it's like an alarm clock really. If you can't smell the pisstake in that you're worse off than I thought. You're pathetic attempt at garnering attention for your precious Callies is so sad I almost refrained from engaging you. It's a shame you are such a caricature of yourself because you were a very good player in your day. Alas, you have become a male cheerleader for players who mock you behind your back. But so long as you derive pleasure from posting on a BC Soccer website I will recognize your right to make an ass of yourself. Cheers buddy!!!! :wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to SU and Gorge, should be a great final!

With regards to semis being on separate days, normally I would agree but it probably had to do with Gorge having 3 teams involved (men's open, masters, and women).

As for Larsson's 5-0 shout, just to be clear, the Callies have never played Peg. I believe that score was a final vs Columbus. Also to be clear, Peg has never finished worse than third when representing BC. Larsson can fill you in on who finished last in 2004.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a tonne of respect for Columbus today. They had a great run to this point. But they were up against the impossible this year.
1.MF
2.Croatia
3.West Van
4.SU
5.Gorge
The draw killed them. To win 5 games in a row against this line up of opponents would have been the greatest run of victories in the history of the provincial cup. Past winners have always had the benefit of a decent draw with a breather or 2 along the way. No team can continue playing at that level for 5 straight weeks especially against the likes of SU & West Van.

Congratulations on a very gritty performance.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Gorge and Surrey.

Gorge looked like the best team out of all the Semi finalists in my opinion.

Final should be a great game!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's so easy to wind you up Sneddon...it's like an alarm clock really. If you can't smell the pisstake in that you're worse off than I thought. You're pathetic attempt at garnering attention for your precious Callies is so sad I almost refrained from engaging you. It's a shame you are such a caricature of yourself because you were a very good player in your day. Alas, you have become a male cheerleader for players who mock you behind your back. But so long as you derive pleasure from posting on a BC Soccer website I will recognize your right to make an ass of yourself. Cheers buddy!!!! :wa:

sorry buddy but your post was not a piss taking you actually meant it ya muppet!! nice try!! Also remind me on what hardware you have collected just curious...I guess wherever i go the hardware just follows me must be a fluke!! As for posting on the BC soccer website (TTP) it is for pure entertainment watching you guys type about how great your Tier 2 teams are.

By the way The Best Club and Team in BC is Gorge by a mile as they are the most consistent.

Regs 2004 Peg was a good team but not a great team as they only did it once in the last 20-30 years

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry buddy but your post was not a piss taking you actually meant it ya muppet!! nice try!! Also remind me on what hardware you have collected just curious...I guess wherever i go the hardware just follows me must be a fluke!! As for posting on the BC soccer website (TTP) it is for pure entertainment watching you guys type about how great your Tier 2 teams are.

By the way The Best Club and Team in BC is Gorge by a mile as they are the most consistent.

Regs 2004 Peg was a good team but not a great team as they only did it once in the last 20-30 years

Mr. Larsson you would know a few things about being curious wouldn't you? We have all seen the pictures of you in the plaid dress. it is also know u like to play with dolls. Now you come out with your man crush for Gorge. It Explains your constant voluntary admission to our local jails cells.

see you at nationals sneddycakes

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Larsson you would know a few things about being curious wouldn't you? We have all seen the pictures of you in the plaid dress. it is also know u like to play with dolls. Now you come out with your man crush for Gorge. It Explains your constant voluntary admission to our local jails cells.

see you at nationals sneddycakes

learn some grammar and how to type before you send a post ya pink eyed fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0