Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCPL- BC Premier League: Proposal

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STFU is a team that will be playing in the BCPL next year against ACBC, SUFF, ICST, ICSF, WVFC....ect..

does that clear things up Ghouse?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple Football United - The Sikh Temple bhangra boys have merged with Friends United........who were thrashed again 11 - 0 yesterday.

Forza STFU

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, Reg's Champions League idea of a few years ago seems a lot more realistic and viable. Keep the teams in their respective leagues and have the top few from each one involved in a separate tournament-style competition. No?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
SAD SAD SAD.... BCPL was supposed to bring all sides of BC soccer together and make us better but all it has done is divide and separate the leagues more than ever before...

tragic stuff W.A. Propose a champions league format and save some face

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I
I hate the Sr A player form rule. Where each league needs so many players on A forms to get X amount of team/places in the A Provincial cup.
Its a stupid rule which I intend to address along my journey through the politics of BC Soccer.
It should be some how different. or if not....Sign everyone to an A form and take all the spots away from the VMSL who get 9 to our 5...That will change that stupid rule fast.

Check out this quote from Ghouse in the FVSL threads..

If anyone had any doubts as to his intentions before...this should clear it up.

if anything the FVSL should be losing spots not gaining them.

Ghouse, you only care about this league to further you own agenda. Why not admit it?

And don't deny you don't pay your players when guys on your team have confirmed that they get paid to play.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yesterday, reps from the three involved leagues met informally. At that point the VMSL tabled a "counter-proposal" to the original 4 VMSL teams format. I do not know what that proposal was, but I would bet it will be a 6-3-3 model. If the other leagues like that model, and I believe that the FVSL likes it based on the fact that FVSL execs are cold calling certain VMSL team reps to sell this, (I do not know what the VISL thinks), then the VMSL will call a meeting with the VMSL Premier team representatives to decide about whether they want to be involved.

From what I hear, the VMSL Premier teams still do not like this at all, but there are certainly special interest people/lobbyists who are pushing this really hard.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This league makes as much sense as "The Governator", California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger who on Friday morning, will be carrying the flame in Stanley Park...

things that make u go WTF?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check out this quote from Ghouse in the FVSL threads..

If anyone had any doubts as to his intentions before...this should clear it up.

if anything the FVSL should be losing spots not gaining them.

Ghouse, you only care about this league to further you own agenda. Why not admit it?

And don't deny you don't pay your players when guys on your team have confirmed that they get paid to play.

Nice Quote you should put all the talk up so it makes sense to who ever cares. All what was ment was the Div 1 teams really have nothing to play for and the only reason the leagues use A forms on div 1 players is to keep the A form numbers up so they can get more berths into the A Provincials. My quote is sarcastically, if your going to do that then why not just sign everyone to an A form and obviously take some spots away from the VMSL.
As for paying players...your an idiot.
Thats not allowed in BC Amature soccer so if you have big enough balls to make the accusations like that then back them up. Dont hide behind false names and not give details. Go to BC soccer and give them the name(s) of the players and put your real name on too so everyone can know and suspentions can be handed down.
Your a big man so back it up....

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice Quote you should put all the talk up so it makes sense to who ever cares. All what was ment was the Div 1 teams really have nothing to play for and the only reason the leagues use A forms on div 1 players is to keep the A form numbers up so they can get more berths into the A Provincials. My quote is sarcastically, if your going to do that then why not just sign everyone to an A form and obviously take some spots away from the VMSL.
As for paying players...your an idiot.
Thats not allowed in BC Amature soccer so if you have big enough balls to make the accusations like that then back them up. Dont hide behind false names and not give details. Go to BC soccer and give them the name(s) of the players and put your real name on too so everyone can know and suspentions can be handed down.
Your a big man so back it up....

Diaz Kambere told me before the start of this season that he was not going to sign with us because he was being paid by ACBC...I believe the amount was either $1300 or $1600 per month...not sure if that was before or after taxes :knvb:

Rob Reed

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Understanding Rich's financial situation.. I dont understand where he could possibly get his funds from

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Diaz Kambere told me before the start of this season that he was not going to sign with us because he was being paid by ACBC...I believe the amount was either $1300 or $1600 per month...not sure if that was before or after taxes :knvb:

Rob Reed
Urban Dictionary - 3. said:
called out

1. v. To announce to someone that one knows the other's lies or intentions.

2. v. To announce another's intent to ask someone out. Usu. occurs in social situations involving at least three people. Suppose persons A, B, C, and perhaps other friends are in a restaurant. Person A secretly wants in person B's pants, and is offering a favor or something else in an attempt to get on B's good side. Person C realizes what is going on, and says to B, "He's only doing this because he wants to tickle your bojangles." Person C is said to be calling out A.

Even if person C said that as a joke, it still alerts person B to A's intentions. If you call out a friend in this matter, you are being an incredible asshole to them, even if you may not realize it.

Ironic they use A, B, C in no particular order in these scenario’s innit?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Reedie he was pulling your leg and I will speak to him about that.
As I said before if he was getting paid anything then why is his car not being fixed and why would he be driveing our team beater with ACBC stickers all over it.
Is it so hard to believe players like our team and like playing with who we have.
He has 2 of his best friends on the team.
Mark is an excellent coach (and friends with Diaz too).
Some guys like the FVSL for what ever reason.
Maybe the fact that there is less pressure or we play way more games for fun than any other team aswell has something to do with it. I can assure you my phone rings everyday from guys wanting to try out.
But paying guys does not happen. Maybe He or whoever feels they need to say that to make them feel better or not to get poked fun at because they are in the FVSL?
Who knows.
If you only new me or what state my life has been in for the last year. It would all make sense.
There is no way even if I wanted to.
Infact I dont even pay for all the teams expences anymore.
We have fundraisers and team fees...Which Diaz attends and pays like everyone else.
We cant even afford team Kit anymore.
Rumours from when things were better and I spent money on my guys. I even sold our team Bus last year.
I will say this...when things pick up, I will be at my old tricks of paying for everything for the team again like I did before and new Track Suits are at the top of the list.
Remember I do sponsor the team aswell as run it. Its my team.
I love it.
But again I could not afford to pay anyone even if I had to.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is reedie cokc-blocking ghouse because he too wants in DK's pants? I'm so confused...

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Reedie he was pulling your leg and I will speak to him about that.
As I said before if he was getting paid anything then why is his car not being fixed and why would he be driveing our team beater with ACBC stickers all over it.
Is it so hard to believe players like our team and like playing with who we have.
He has 2 of his best friends on the team.
Mark is an excellent coach (and friends with Diaz too).
Some guys like the FVSL for what ever reason.
Maybe the fact that there is less pressure or we play way more games for fun than any other team aswell has something to do with it. I can assure you my phone rings everyday from guys wanting to try out.
But paying guys does not happen. Maybe He or whoever feels they need to say that to make them feel better or not to get poked fun at because they are in the FVSL?
Who knows.
If you only new me or what state my life has been in for the last year. It would all make sense.
There is no way even if I wanted to.
Infact I dont even pay for all the teams expences anymore.
We have fundraisers and team fees...Which Diaz attends and pays like everyone else.
We cant even afford team Kit anymore.
Rumours from when things were better and I spent money on my guys. I even sold our team Bus last year.
I will say this...when things pick up, I will be at my old tricks of paying for everything for the team again like I did before and new Track Suits are at the top of the list.
Remember I do sponsor the team aswell as run it. Its my team.
I love it.
But again I could not afford to pay anyone even if I had to.

So basically your denying that you payed players for this season, but not that you payed them in previous ones? That's what it seems like.Maybe with the promise to the players that "when things pick up again" they will be payed again?? Just a thought.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0