Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCPL- BC Premier League: Proposal

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you. Remind me NOT to use you for any soccer related marketing..you will bring the league to bankrupcty. ACBC is the equivalent of the Phoenix Coyotes.

How can you state the following below about your capabilities.

You idiot what has that have to do with the resession hitting and a salon /spa in Yaletown where 6 other bussinesses of the same type went tits up same week.
Infact 26 Province wide same week.

Promotions for events is totally different.

Your just on here to say you made a post and have your 1 minute of fame.
Now go back to your rocking chair

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

You let this get out of hand by adding fuel to the fire. Anyone can see, U have a personal beef with ghouse and being the Head cheese u gained alot of followers with your negative posts towards him..

Great site man but u need The FVSL support to keep it going, if you dont agree you are just being ignorant.

Finally, the voice of reason!

Regs should be banned.

Give Ghouse the controls.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...looks like numbertenhamburgler has quite the man crush on Ghouse!!!!

Now, the question is, hamburgler, are you the giver, or the taker?

Judging by your posts you sound like the taker!!!!

Funny how a guy with the user name hamburger is telling Ghouse to eat salad....

Funny how you can't seem to shut the fcuk up. Not enough attention growing up.

You know i was gonna write something more, but then is it worth responding to a useless worthless cnut like you. And the answer is no. You will still be a cnut, and if i don't respond you will still be a cnut.

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny how you can't seem to shut the fcuk up. Not enough attention growing up.

You know i was gonna write something more, but then is it worth responding to a useless worthless cnut like you. And the answer is no. You will still be a cnut, and if i don't respond you will still be a cnut.

So let me get this straight..

You told yourself it would not be worth responding to me...

And then you went and responded...

:D

Now please stop hanging on Ghouse's nut sack....Polska would like a turn once and awhile too!!!

On topic...

The BCPL should be delayed or scrapped. No one wants it except for the FVSL...

Sorry boys, but our league doesn't want to be associated with horse manure and a league where players wear there shin pads to the pub after the game.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would suggest we've gotten a little off-topic here. Yeah, I suppose there is a slight connection between paying players and the proposed BCPL but it is tenous at best. Can we leave personal attacks or private information out of it?

Myself, as a player and fan of local soccer can see some merit to a bigger, more regional league but I don't think the current proposal makes a lot of sense in terms of structure or finance.

Honestly, I think a Champions League format would perhaps be easier to run and garner more support for but I really haven't put a lot of thought into it. Why do I suggest a CL format? I think it would keep the current leagues satisfied as their structure would not be gutted. As well, the marketing would be a lot easier. Even the most minor of footy fans know what the Champions League is, so something regional based on a similar design and name would take less effort for people to understand and gain enthusiasm for. Just my two cents, but like I say, that's just off the top of my head.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So let me get this straight..

You told yourself it would not be worth responding to me...

And then you went and responded...

:D

Now please stop hanging on Ghouse's nut sack....Polska would like a turn once and awhile too!!!

On topic...

The BCPL should be delayed or scrapped. No one wants it except for the FVSL...

Sorry boys, but our league doesn't want to be associated with horse manure and a league where players wear there shin pads to the pub after the game.

Your League.. Thats Fuking laughable.. U aint even from east van.. Your only association to east van is that it is your cab route..

P.s. Stop using my back alley for your blow jobs and clean up yer rubbbers MUKKER.. Also maybe show a little class and leave the childs car seat at home pervert

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse,

Step back for now from TTP and we'll see you at the Nation's Cup. Reedie will be playing for the Scottish O35s. Can't wait to see & listen to that conversation!:)

Everyone fukcing RELAX and take the week off!!!!!

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse,

Step back for now from TTP and we'll see you at the Nation's Cup. Reedie will be playing for the Scottish O35s. Can't wait to see & listen to that conversation!:)

Everyone fukcing RELAX and take the week off!!!!!

I'm playing for Germany this year because....Ghouse is paying me.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im takeing a pill and laying down..orders from the Mrs.

Your all still cutns in my books

And thankyou for getting back on topic.

I like the Champions league aswell....for now.
Hell I like anything that gives us more games vs other Leagues teams.
Anything to grow our sport.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the last 3 pages were fcukin awesome!!

Reedie, Ive talked to several players from your team ICST and they are all for the BCPL. Ghouse does pay players, and WV, SUFF, and MF (the top 3) are all for the BCPL.

;) ;) ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Reedie he was pulling your leg and I will speak to him about that.
As I said before if he was getting paid anything then why is his car not being fixed and why would he be driveing our team beater with ACBC stickers all over it.
Is it so hard to believe players like our team and like playing with who we have.
He has 2 of his best friends on the team.
Mark is an excellent coach (and friends with Diaz too).
Some guys like the FVSL for what ever reason.
Maybe the fact that there is less pressure or we play way more games for fun than any other team aswell has something to do with it. I can assure you my phone rings everyday from guys wanting to try out.
But paying guys does not happen. Maybe He or whoever feels they need to say that to make them feel better or not to get poked fun at because they are in the FVSL?
Who knows.
If you only new me or what state my life has been in for the last year. It would all make sense.
There is no way even if I wanted to.
Infact I dont even pay for all the teams expences anymore.
We have fundraisers and team fees...Which Diaz attends and pays like everyone else.
We cant even afford team Kit anymore.
Rumours from when things were better and I spent money on my guys. I even sold our team Bus last year.
I will say this...when things pick up, I will be at my old tricks of paying for everything for the team again like I did before and new Track Suits are at the top of the list.
Remember I do sponsor the team aswell as run it. Its my team.
I love it.
But again I could not afford to pay anyone even if I had to.

And Mark definitely isn't getting paid...........:mad: :rolleyes:

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...looks like numbertenhamburgler has quite the man crush on Ghouse!!!!

Now, the question is, hamburgler, are you the giver, or the taker?

Judging by your posts you sound like the taker!!!!

Funny how a guy with the user name hamburger is telling Ghouse to eat salad....

Not a crush, respect.

Take your head out of your as s and read his post again.

If you have problems with some of the big words ask for assistance otherwise try to help the proposal rather that pissing on the floor.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the last 3 pages were fcukin awesome!!

Reedie, Ive talked to several players from your team ICST and they are all for the BCPL. Ghouse does pay players, and WV, SUFF, and MF (the top 3) are all for the BCPL.

;) ;) ;)

Outkast it's not up to the players. What I will say is like it or not (and you do have a choice to turn it down if your team qualifies) this league will go on. If that means a div 3 team represent the VMSL in this league which I think would still be better then any Fraser Valley team, then so be it.

The fact of the matter it was rammed through at the AGM which means that unless an emergency meeting is called by the VMSL the minutes reflect it was passed. I haven't seen the minutes to reflect the question but it seems as though it was passed. Now unless guys have flip flopped I am under the impression that the premier teams have said no. As a manger I have not been approached nor has our President on anything after the said meeting took place. So as far as I'm concerned unless I get a call our coach told us the results of the meeting.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

You let this get out of hand by adding fuel to the fire. Anyone can see, U have a personal beef with ghouse and being the Head cheese u gained alot of followers with your negative posts towards him..

Great site man but u need The FVSL support to keep it going, if you dont agree you are just being ignorant.
And you are?

:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0