Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ben Thatcher incident

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ, good old Dermot has had some shitty refereeing performances hasn't he? How has the FA continued to let him ref Premiership games? One can only hope the Ben Thatcher incident is the end of Gallagher's tenure in the top-flight. Brutal.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ****er should be turfed out for at least half the season. He wasn't far from ending Mendes' life, let alone his football career. Fcuking disgraceful and he has a history of shite like that. It must be something about that fcuking name.......

True Scot

Jun 14, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
He is a wee bastard, but many a bad tackle or elbow have gone unnoticed until we see it repeatedly? Does a big black lad's broken leg at Celtic come to mind years ago? This is a man's game, yes? I think that law-suit was dismissed?:confused:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could be wrong but when the dutch played portugul in the world cup Figo recieved a yellow for the head butt. They stated that since the ref dealt with it via yellow they could not step in and give a suspenion. However had it been missed or a red card been given a suspension would have been considered. So now are they saying they can go back and suspend players after a yellow?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True Scot said:
He is a wee bastard, but many a bad tackle or elbow have gone unnoticed until we see it repeatedly? Does a big black lad's broken leg at Celtic come to mind years ago? This is a man's game, yes? I think that law-suit was dismissed?:confused:

I'm not sure what you're on about but could you be specific. You're not going to hurt anyone's feelings.....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0