Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Bars Todays Generation Never Heard Of

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wild Coyote on Broadway, Voda, Mars, Cheers on Scott Road(I will admit I went there on Thursdays), Hozone or Ozone, Plaza on Granville, Steel Monkey was great, Kits New West, I got many more.....

I even made it out to Tommy's in Maple Ridge once....

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This relic once made the trek out to the ditch for a meeting at the office... a bit of a dive? I would compare it to the Rendevous in Langely :)
It was by no means your high class pub, but great service, good deals. when most of the people you know work there, makes for great fight nights and hockey games. Now if you hadn't gone to Tommy's during Thursday 911's you missed out.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the name of the place in Plaza of Nations that Z.95 used to broadcast live from? I was 18 and used to listen on the radio while watching Electric Circus on TV at home back in 1995...:eek:.
Was it the rage?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of quality there......The top three frequented other than the Pit on Wednesdays was The Side Door, Holidays, and Frank's Place in Richmond. I remember going a couple of times to a place called Systems which had cheap drinks on Wednesdays but also all the Asian gangs in Vancouver. Of course, the Wrinkle Room(Matches), at the Richmond Inn....and Herpianas(Julianas) in Richmond were classy establishments too that we would often go to right before the pig scramble. Nothing but class.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Soda.
They had this band that played there a lot called Click.
The drummer was amazing as he could play all the Rush songs and did Neal Peart quite well.

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Barnet Motor Inn. Wasn't old enough to enjoy it legally, but had a ton of buddies get kicked out of there on our lunch hour.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0