Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Lines heard during a game

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two fellows have been challenging each other for much of the game. Finally in a fit of frustration, the stockier of the two says, "Come on....do you want to go?" . His opponent looks him up and down and says "Where.....Tim Horton's?". A classic moment in trash talk. Any other lines worth noting or publicizing?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I always thought out in the Valley they used different slags? Like for example, if someone missed a wide open net they would hear, "you couldn't hit a cows arse with a shovel"....or something like that.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sideway "Park"

That's funny, comming from a supporter of a team that actually plays on a farm, complete with petting zoo and operating barn.

coastal

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just happened to catch this Dude and couldn't resist.
Caught Club I vs Royals friendly.
Shocking pitch - shocking match.

But, to the matter at hand.
Happen to have photo of CDK training session.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Minoru West

When the Captain told us he "sort of" had a grass pitch, I had no idea he really meant it. Tons of potholes! No even grass anywhere, and it made for some pretty ugly ball at times because everyone was too afraid to play with it in their own end.

How many sitters did we miss? Frank alone must have missed 5 or 6 clear goals. Whatever. Club I scores one against the play in the last 2 minutes to steal a win. 2-1 final; we'll get them over to NAP on a nice Valley field, and the quality will be a lot better!

Good group of guys on Club I though. Good, clean game. The other shockers were some of John's calls. Playing in the Valley has spoiled me as far as officiating goes...having John brought me right back to my VMSL days!

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
slag on keeper

As a great Cro B player once said to an opposing keeper,

"Christ, how did they let you keep? You've got hands like feet"

There is also another one that i like to use on an opposing players first touch but in fear of having its originality diminished i will keep it to myself. Although, some of my mates do know the slag.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantstandya

At one of our games this year, we lined up for kick off. I was doing the usual ra ra let's gettem boy's routine when I heard my two center back having a heated argument over who was marking who. You see the other side had this short little fat balding dude up front . The shout I hears from one of my center back was "fcuk you I got Constanza":p :D :D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers Shout

Some Ranger supporter must have been waiting to use this one for some time. And I still don't know what he was referring it to on the field.

"He has more touches than a Catholic priest."

Uhhh.......Ooookaaayyyyy.

This guy probably has a million of these useless calls.:confused: :confused:

coachk

Jul 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
best lines

three lines heard while in the KOP at anfield Grobbelar"plays in goal like Jesus" what dya mean? .... "he dosn`t like the high crosses" that striker of theirs plays like a jigsaw puzzle " he goes to pieces in the box When Ian Rush misstimed a ten yard shot and it dribbled wide "come on Rushy I kick my bleedin dog harder than that" ...Rushy cracked up keith

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard

"You're a good player son, your just in the wrong fcuking sport is all" said after a bad tackle.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1973 League Cup Final.

A Villa fan sat behind us who had said nowt all game. At the top of his voice, yells....

"c'mon the Villa, yowl 'ave it dark soon!!" in a very broad Brum accent.

Villa beat Norwich 1-0

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Gaffa, were they speaking Middle English or something in 1973? I tried to run it through the Alta Vista translation service but there was no English to English option...geez you're old.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roughly translated...

Sorry Pete...let me explain...

C'mon the villa yowl 'ave it dark soon. Agreed, only a brummy (person from Birmingham, England.) could possibly understand.

C'mon...Come on
the villa...Aston Villa (his team)
yowl...a common brummy abbreviation for 'you will'
'ave...have
...the rest speaks for itself. Funny at the time.

Stand easy.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've probably said it before but I'll say it again.

"those are nice shorts, do they come in your size?"

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Reason We Lost

Down 2-0 with less than 20 min. to go, a Bby player attempts to injure a Sap player on a brutal tackle and gets a red card. The shout from a Bby fan:

"Come on, Burnaby, don't let a call like that decide the game."

Who is he kidding? The game was already decided in the first half. Well, at least he has an excuse for the loss.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kissing the Turf

WAB how about the Sappyton player that was on his hands and knees after the game kissing the turf, that was a classic in the match too.

HOShopesyougetsomeGoodRefingontheIsland:rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Loser

Ya, I don't know what the fcuk our player was thinking. It was pretty bad. I know he immediately went up to your coach and apologized, stating that it was tastless and uncalled for. What a wanker he is. I heard his wife gave him shite for it.

But in his defense, he said he did it because it was their 1st win EVER on the turf.

Still, fcuking bad move by a rather classless cnut.:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0