Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Lines heard during a game

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Extra Running for that Lad at Training

Mabey you could talk to the coach and see if that player could be punished for his classless actions, we all know that the guy needs the extra work.

I think thats why he playes in the back and Hearnsy played up front.

Cheers to the big man up front, he is a bull in a china shop, causing havoc for the back line by challenging everything.

He should get the praise for the first goal, by mucking it up, up front.

We came out slow, and your team played with more heart.

tinman:confused:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad Boy

20 lashes with a wet noodle.

wtfwasithinking?????

Hearnsey is dominating, but I though Steve caused havoc up front for 10 minutes. Too bad about the knee. He took a little knock and that was it.

2 more thoughts

1. Why play on turf? I loved the pitch but your skin takes a beating.
2. You always play great and stone us, why didn't you start. Have you ever lost to us?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question Period

1). The turf was in fact the only field we could get in the very senior soccer friendly Burnaby:rolleyes: .

We had been training on the grass in BBY. for a month and played some games on grass at Confed Park.
But come April 1st. it becomes very difficlult to get game and training times, we could'nt even get training times at the turf the week before our game.

2). The reason that I did not play against the Rovers, even though I had done well agianst your team recently, was that I was to play out if needed, due to injuries to Notty, Millar, Larkin, Elvis and Luke.
Some guys on our team played through some injuries and sucked it up.
Your team is lucky I didn't get on the Park, like I did against Peg. in the last league game, Sarge is still having trouble sleeping from the nightmares or is it chuckles:eek:

HOSallyouhavetodoiswin4gamesfortheB.C.'s:mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No foul, you are taller than me

During the first Co-Ed match on monday night, the wee man who stirred me right up, says after a shoulder to shoulder collision "how could that be a foul, you are a foot taller than me", this logic almost worked with Herb, who said " jc, I know you, where is courtney":eek:

HOSjustwantedtostartbestlinesgoing

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Herb

You could start a whole new thread: "Best lines heard comming out of Herb's mouth."

If nothing else, Herb is good for comic releif. :D :confused:

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

I think the best line from a game could come from any italian soccer game lines like "good run mob's" or "great goal chunger", zaurrini your losing weight" "appraiser nice nosering" "slav you should be a plumber" "shamrock your not cheap at all" calabreze what hospital do you work in" the list goes on and on and on
In china we have a saying" gocia risaa gooda everdaya!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone

You know ref you and your whisle are like a hooker. You get paid, but you only give a few blows.....

Not a dry eye for those who heard it.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
During a co-ed game a player turns towards the opposssing team and states "my mens team could beat you co-ed team" the reply "shut up - or I'll make you my bitch"

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0