Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

best player in the world?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yep...

When players win Player of the year awards... they are usually on form and winning.

Cannavaro, Kaka, the last 2 I know of.

Scoring many goals in the EPL is one thing, but scoring goals and leading your team to victory and championships is another.

I don't think we can say Kaka this year. He is not near where he was last year this time.
Or maybe other teams have zeroed in on him since winning the player of the year award.

We'll see how Ronaldo does this Euro Cup, if he can help lead Portugal somewhere, while wearing the captains band. Italy shut him down nicely that last friendly.
Ronaldo, meet Gattuso, Cannavaro and friends.

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
3rd best league in the world....until he does something in euro or wc where all the international greats leave their respected club in italy or spain and perform for their country, he will just be a a guy who scored consistently in england - ala kevin phillips....

english prem= crap

Third best league in the world? I'd say it is the best league. The Serie A is nowhere near as fast paced or exciting as the Premiership. Look at the teams left in the Champions league. 4 out of 8 from England. Or until he scores a few goals for his country and is crap in club football ala Toto Scillaci.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0