Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

birthday boy gets new haircut!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
happy bithday shaven. good to see you've made the transition to d-town. give me a shout when you get tired of the wieners!! have fun with North Delta Frankfurter Club.
ps-PM me if you plan to get poluted tonight......you know i will be :D .

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
happy bithday shaven. good to see you've made the transition to d-town. give me a shout when you get tired of the wieners!!

Does one ever tire of 'winners'? ;)

Thanks bro.

~Shaven

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't party too hard tonight, remember we are practicing at 10:30am tomorrow.

I guess the question is, will shaven show up hung over and play like shite, or just play like shite? ;)

Happy Birthday guy!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven make sure you show up early, I got new boots.... they need a fresh shine. shaven this is the official welcome to ndfc, grab your anckles ass-monkey. No more Andy, your the new team biatch...

Happy Birthday Guy!

Love NDFC.. sorry we forgot to invite you to the team BBQ that we are all at right now. Peace out Rook!... OUT!

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too funny!... 3 hours later, I still can't help but laugh at that one... welcome to NDFC!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
Too funny!... 3 hours later, I still can't help but laugh at that one... welcome to NDFC!

I have to admit, even I had a good laugh at that one. ;)

Sorry I missed training boys, but I had to work in lieu of the PAU exhibition being cancelled. Would have been in fine shape anyway, though...I am a vet at this whole birthday celebration thing after all. ;)

Hope the BBQ was a good time, guess I misplaced my invitation :rolleyes: . Haha...oh, right...the rookie didn't get one! :D Thanks for the welcome wagon boys. ;)

~Shaven

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0