Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Birthday wishes

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain & Joely

Captain - Happy b-day - your looking like you've knicked far more packs of smokes from your mum than I ever have;)

Joely - happy one to you as well - get used to playing out in Kamloops next year

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday Captain.

I should have known you were a Libra considering we are the most balanced people around except of course when that balance is a little shaky after a ton of pints.

Have a great night and I'll be sure to have a pint for you tonight.

nutmegs

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain my Captain

Best wishes on turning 35. Your birthday present from me will have to wait two and a half more weeks, that's when you get to enjoy my company between Ladner and Tsawwassen early in the morn.:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I celebrated alright!

Sexual Chocalate, I'd go on a Tuk Tuk ride with you any time! Thanks.

Reccos, I lied. Instead of capping the night off with ginger ale, I ended up watching "GoGo" girls pull, push and shoot unidentified objects out of their v*ginas! It's all true what you hear about, the ping pong balls, the blow darts, the needles, the ribbon, the cola bottles and much much more! :eek:
:eek:

+thisThailandplaceiscrazySC:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yet another one...

Have a great one Keeps! Tonight will be spent singing Van Morrison and Bob Marley at the top of my lungs. Cheers!

+thosedamntypicaltouristguesthouses~SC:eek:

By the way Reccos et al, I don't think I can compose any mass emails, this fricken connection is way too slow. Funny stuff, how I can get into TTP no prob! :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
V*gina for October

I think it's the name of the plaque KNVB had made for the DCS and their blow dart champion :)

Happy B-day Keeper!

Cheers,

~Regs.

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday Keeper.

Stop by for a free meal someday. Of course it might involve a couple hours supervising your niece and nephew on your own. ;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy Birthday Keeper!!!

Another good guy with an October birthday! All the best Keeper!!

When you are out celebrating may your path not be crossed by the evil NK Hrvat keeper, McDirty (who should be out getting treatment for his condition).

SC: You did all that to celebrate my birthday!!! I have to get out more.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch

Thanks everyone.

Last night I prefaced my birthday with a trip to the hospital in order to pass a stone. So today, after getting back from the joint, I felt it necessary to send an email to the team saying I won't make it to training -- recovery and all.

Now I find myself slowly becoming aware of more pain -- don't expect me on TTP much longer today. Hospital here I come . . . .

Happy Birthday to me. :rolleyes:

:(

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is two or three images there I really never want to see again and one we can all appreciate.

Happy B-day...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy B-Day Keeps. Let us know how that stone works out...Christ all-mighty...

KNVB's a V*gina,

Dude.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no excuses to party...

I'm still having images of ping pong balls in places I've never seen before... I hope people keep having birthdays so I can keep up this celebrating. One more for the road. I just had the best pizza and margarhita in Vietnam, of all places. :eek:

+Thiscatdoesnotswing:rolleyes:SCinHanoi

Happy birthday to the rest of you "Octobers"!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
common-link.........

I've never seen ping-pong balls in places like Hanoi either.

Never been there, you see.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0