Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bon Jovi....

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great show last night.... Great atmosphere.... 2 1/2 hour show worth the money... Tons of women...... :D Anybody else go??

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great show last night.... Great atmosphere.... 2 1/2 hour show worth the money... Tons of women...... :D Anybody else go??

i went and didnt really enjoy it.
left midway through.
i give you one thing though bjb... there were a lot of women that weighed over a ton:D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reports from the 2nd show is that they changed their lineup and switched things around. Same songs. Different order i guess. Nice for the repeat visitors! And they said the show was awsome again.

Sam.... You must have been the guy sitting in front of us. I don't know why anybody would have left a show like that. Why did u go? The first half of the show was true Bon Jovi, with a good mix of old and new... As for the women, yes there was an interesting mix. But my section and around us were a few more hotties that not! :D Surrey/Delta/East Van/North Burnaby/Ladner all represented!!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i went and didnt really enjoy it.
left midway through.
i give you one thing though bjb... there were a lot of women that weighed over a ton:D

I had a group of buddies that went and were disappointed as well.

Can't wait for THE BOSS

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bjb, i left cuz i didnt pay for the tickets so it wasnt a big deal to take off.
i guess you could count me out as a true follower of bon jovi...
i just expected something more than a beat up stage, low budget lightshow and mostly country hits.
on the other hand, nickelback was UNREAL!!!l i wasnt a fan but i am now.
go for sure if you get a chance.
you can actually hear him sing over the instruments, the fireworks show is incredible along with the lights. the stage is done out and the drummer is something else.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0