Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boys in Bronze and silver soccer

Jul 12, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cootenays let me know when your Castlgar tournamenyt is. We could come out next year to be part of it. We could bring two teams.
That would make it more fun for your guys and also for our kids. It is nice that you guys go to US for Tournamens.
It would be nice to see Cootenays again.
Kemloops runs a fantastic tournament each year. You guys will love it.

The US tournaments are great fun. Teams from Alberta, Montana, Idaho Washington and BC.

The Castlegar tournament is usually the 1st weekend in May. Check Kootenay South website.
Kootenay South Youth Soccer Association

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for your info. I will ask all the parents to book bit of time off for next year. Cheers. We just might see you guys.
Word of a day. One that kicks and runs always ruuns one that passes always thinks. Choyse is ours.
How are the golf courses in may in that area. Just might stay a day or two longer and play bit of golf. Are ther clubs rentals open there.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of the teams in lower mainland Valley area. Just tring to teach some skill to bunch of guys. Must say HPL is a very good program. Any kids in your area wishing to play could play for Thompson Okenagen area.
They have few very good sides. There people in Kelowna that would help kids out. All you have to is contact head guys. I am sure you guys do have one or two very good players. They have a University in town. better kids could get a free ride in University.
I know it is not easy to let your child go. Kids dream big. There is way for dreams to come through.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0