Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boys will be boys

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm really trying hard to behave myself in these forums but when people like Zeus start posting stuff like "RagaMUFFin", I can't help it.

An opportunity on TTP to TTP should never slip by...

If the picture below alluded to Ragamuffin, do you think she will do as well between the pipes now that she is apparently more susceptible to being megged?

Yours in innuendos,

~TB.

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STOP TRYING TO PLAY WITH MY NAME !!

EVER HEARD OF A BRAZILLIAN WAX ???

ZEUS - WHY DO YA GOTTA GO AND DO THAT???

THERE ARE NO SEXUAL INUENDO'S WITH MY NAME ALRIGHT - JUST A NAME GIVEN TO ME WHEN I WAS A CHILD.

I'M STOPPING NOW - I'LL GO DIG A HOLE NOW !!!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You go play with your hole RAGAMUFF

:D

boy-oh-boy "Baldie" you really stuck your foot in it this time eh???

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:rolleyes: Spazz

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you selling tickets for training tonight?

Spazz and Muff,

Are you guys selling tickets to training tonight? If the word battle continues on the pitch it should be quite entertaining.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No tickets-free show.....

Feel free to come & watch as we're indoor again tonight and Ragamuffin hasn't been to one yet so she's in for a battle tonight.... and not just from me!

I don't know what it is but stick us "catty" women in a small enclosed place and we tend to beat on eachother in there!

...... like a mixture of soccer with hockey-slammin people into walls.......

Quite entertaining! :D

RAGAMUFFIN

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bitemebitch

The wit Spazz...did you get knocked around this weekend by Jase ?????

hahahahyousoooofunny.

redlipstickisonfortonight

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
classic.......

From www.dailyrecord.co.uk.

FOOTBALL: GRETNA LESBIANS SHOULD SWITCH THEIR GAMES TO BEAVER HOMES LEAGUE

Jan 11 2003

Too many matches force boss to call it a gay

By Tam Cowan

AH, what a shame. Just as Channel Five was undoubtedly preparing a bumper deal to screen all of next season's matches, I'm afraid Gretna women's football team is about to fold.

Yes, it's curtains for the lesbian players. Numerous affairs between team-mates set tongues wagging and, with team spirit destroyed, boss Barney Davidson has quit.

The manager reckons eight of his 17-strong outfit (which plays, presumably, in the Beaver Homes League) are "Eric Sykes" and I found this pretty surprising.

You see, having carefully studied the team photo in Wednesday's papers - and don't say you didn't play exactly the same game at home - I could spot only four.

There may have been a fifth but it's hard to tell as her face is partially clouded by the smoke from a colleague's pipe.

Trouble has apparently been brewing at the club for some time. A few weeks back, for example, one of the players decided to shave her legs just before a match - and totally knackered the furious groundsman's Flymo.

Even the pre-match huddle was causing bother. A recent kick-off had to be delayed by 15 minutes after two of the players' sideburns became entangled.

Never mind, the manager may have quit and the club might be about to bite the dust but it hasn't been such a bad old week for the Gretna ladies.

Don't forget, Chardonnay and the rest of the Footballers' Wives are back on the box on ITV.
:)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocking, really quite shocking.

Shorts shock for footie girls
By Patrick Sawer, Evening Standard

16th January, 1684

The world's top football administrator has called on women to wear skimpier shorts in a bid to promote the game.

Sepp Blatter, president of football's governing body Fifa and randy old pervert, wants to create a "more female aesthetic" in women's soccer kit. "Let the women play in more feminine clothes like they do in volleyball," he said. "They could, for example have tighter shorts.

"Female players are pretty, if you excuse me for saying so, and they already have some different rules to men - such as playing with a lighter ball.

"That decision was taken to create a more female aesthetic, so why not do it in fashion?"

His remarks attracted the wrath of female players who have a growing following and consider themselves serious athletes despite the fact no one else does.

"Typical of a bloke, he doesn't know what he is talking about," said Pauline Cope, the veteran England and Charlton goalkeeper and seething man-hating lesbian.

Cope, who used to train with David Seaman when she was at Arsenal and who always smirked at his pony-tail next to her short bnack and sides, said: "We don't use a lighter ball for one thing, and to say we should play football in hotpants is plain ridiculous. Have you seen the size of my toilet? It's completely irresponsible for a man in a powerful position to make comments like this. It's why I hate men."

Marieanne Spacey, manager of Fulham, said: "Surely it's about skill and tactical ability first and how people look second." Norwegian player Lise Klaveness said: "If the crowd only wants to come and watch models then they should go and buy a copy of Playboy."

There is a certain paradox in mentioning Playboy because some American women players posed naked in the magazine-to promote their World Cup in 1999.

The lasting image of that tournament is that of Brandi Chastain whipping off her top in front of 90,000 fans to reveal her bra in celebration at the US beating China. Sadly for male onlookers, Chastain had no tits to speak of.

The film Bend It Like Beckham - a huge hit in the States and here - consolidated the game's hold on the public's imagination. In Britain the numbers playing has increased from 10,400 in 1993 to 88,000. It has overtaken netball as the favourite sport for girls.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0