Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup Round Two MOTW

Bradner Cup Round 2 MOTW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brander Cup round 2 MOTW.

Some bad matchups and some good matchups, on paper anyways...

some dog games and blowouts too...

So I've left out the total mismatches... like Aldergrove Prem vs LUFC Clones and ND Prem vs South Surrey Masters D1...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having premier teams playing div 2 teams possibly div 3 teams is just ridiculous. I know its a giant cup and what not, but premier teams should be playing div 1 teams at the most. and they already have the Pacific, the Pak and the Soccercity Cup. Its a waste of time for a prem team to play a div 2 or div 3 team. Im all for more cups and games, but lets make it worthy for both teams to travel to the game. You only imagine if Poco was in the Bradner and lined up against a div 3 team?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only the bottom 2 prem teams were permitted to enter, ND and Aldy, as they didn't qualify for the Pacific Cup.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well thats good, even though they are both prem teams, I don't think either of them will win this cup.

To be honest the Bradner cup is the last thing on North Deltas' radar. Otherwise we would be signing 18-20 so we could really compete. Tough to win a cup when you can only pick from 15-16 guys. We are more focused with improving the club system and winning some premier games.

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest the Bradner cup is the last thing on North Deltas' radar. Otherwise we would be signing 18-20 so we could really compete. Tough to win a cup when you can only pick from 15-16 guys. We are more focused with improving the club system and winning some premier games.

In other words, you guys are trying to focus on not getting relegated again

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brander Cup round 2 MOTW.

Some bad matchups and some good matchups, on paper anyways...

some dog games and blowouts too...

So I've left out the total mismatches... like Aldergrove Prem vs LUFC Clones and ND Prem vs South Surrey Masters D1...

Did you honestly put the Pumas Bullets game there????

Can there be 0 -0 ties?? :)

You missed the best game Mission vs Abbotsford

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bam Bam....

I like how positive you are about us Titans this year, but stop hyping us up....especially for Match of the Week in Brandner Cup.

The only thing that will come from it is people sh*ting on us when we don't get results....like the Nomads!

And House, IS, etc, that wasn't meant to be a shot at you since you did get a big win last week! Congrats. Keep it rolling.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anything less than a Bradner Cup should be consider a dissapointment for ND Titans...No need for MOTW since the Titans should have the honour all year long...:wa:

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My votes goes to LUFC Young Guns vs. PoMo Gunners. YG's were solid when we played them, might give the Gunners a good run depending on if the Gunners signed guys down or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0