Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee

cheers Kokanee...

what two brothers are you talking about on PFC ? ( no one runs like monkeys, we just look like them :D )

hit it PFC bhangra team

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shagaholic,
i'm down for vegas if the offer still stands.:)

Reshams buddy,
i was just wondering if you could name me 4 midfielders who can compete with the nations 4 of amar, jas mattu, paul bahia and sunny uppal.
if you have time, how about giving everyone an 18 man roster of who you think should be on the team if you were the coach?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
leechy tactics?

where and how did you get this name!
is this a compliment to a certain players tactics or what?

just curious

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the nations had a good mid, but mistake that they made was not choosing Kevin Mahal, who is a natural left footer, that can play at any position, otherwise nations team was well chosen.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The nations team was picked pretty decently, but there should have been more Van U players, such as me. We were lacking a left back with my size. By the way who is Kevin Mahal, never heard of him.
And to the KFC team, who let your moms out.:D
:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Soccer Star 69

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nations

i think the selection for the team was good except for a couple players who got chosen and they were clearly uncapable of playing in such a high level tournament...and oh yea by the way...to the KFC Team...i got a couple of ur moms up in here;)

D

dipperripper

First, I still do not know why were are talking about Nations...........

But to add my comments, I think that the team general was picked well. It was too bad that Khalsa had a game that day as I feel that a couple of players definitely should have started on Sunday and did not b/c they played with Khalsa and missed the morning game.

Second, the Khalsa team this year is playing well but are lacking a strong finisher. The team is very fit and are lucky b/c the WOPS tied today and so the loss on Friday does not hurt that bad.

Is Kevin the player who plays for GN?

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: soccer star69

Sorry i dont ref myself, and Kevin the referee is a good guy and a decent ref.
Im horny, where are the KFC moms, soccer star, u witch, u took them. Hit it 4 there moms
:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: # 7 duff said

Dont private message me, i dont like you. But i will tell you who i am. I was the guy drinking my kokanee and then throwing up at swangard stadium last year when i saw the Van United guys were getting head from some dude in the parking lot, while the meters were running in there cabs. Thats what you call a sweet taxi driver team. You sickos:rolleyes:

Shagaholic

Sep 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leachy In Vegas

Leachy...

The offer on the Vegas trip still stands, no matter which team you play for! :D :D

Make sure you ask your brother to make the trip from Cali as well! Been a long time since I've seen that dude!

I'll give you some more info in the coming month or so...

Shagaholic....aka HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0