Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burke out as gm

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
brian burke is over rated like Mr. Base's grasp of english language.

If Sundin met Burke recently in Anaheim, was he recruiting Mats for the Ducks or Leafs?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a joke...

It is no surprise that MLS&E is going to throw a brinks truck or two at Burke to be their new GM.

Is it a surprise that it happened this soon? yup, but it is no surprise that he will hold a presser letting everyone know he is the new Laffs GM in the near future.

The ducks owner is going to jail, and there are other franchises perillously close to bankruptcy (Nashville) and other clubs that aren't worth anything (Florida and Phoenix)

The root problem of all evils in the NHL is one man, Gary Bettman.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Mr Burke,

Welcome to the richest franchise in Hockey the Toronto Maple Leafs. Bring us to the promise land. Start by getting some fuking talent to help Tolskla out

Thanks Franchise

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello Mr Burke,

Welcome to the richest franchise in Hockey the Toronto Maple Leafs. Bring us to the promise land. Start by getting some fuking talent to help Tolskla out

Thanks Franchise

Dear Franchise,

Unfortunately the Leaf's suck and I won't be able to do anything with this team. No amount of money can buy players that will make a winner here. But on the bright side I'm getting paid a shitload of money to lose.

Thanks,
Brian Burke

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Franchise,

Unfortunately the Leaf's suck and I won't be able to do anything with this team. No amount of money can buy players that will make a winner here. But on the bright side I'm getting paid a shitload of money to lose.

Thanks,
Brian Burke

Dear Mr. Burke

We all know your coming to TO so cut your bullshit. You have already talked to Sundin about coming back to TO and promised that you would bring in great players to surround him as you have done that everywhere you have been a GM. See you soon Burkey I expect to see you shortly;)

Thanks
Franchise

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nine out of ten Burke will endup on east coast of US with one of the teams. I just do not think Toronto will pay what he wants. Toronto Coach might be a new Gm soon.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nine out of ten Burke will endup on east coast of US with one of the teams. I just do not think Toronto will pay what he wants. Toronto Coach might be a new Gm soon.

Thats funny cause nine out of ten times I understand what your talking about.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why the fcuk would MLS&E give a rats ass about how much money Burke will require!?

They make more money in a single season than most of the NHL Teams based stateside put together.

I see speaking out of your arse wasn't just a fad, it's turned into habit.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why the fcuk would MLS&E give a rats ass about how much money Burke will require!?

They make more money in a single season than most of the NHL Teams based stateside put together.

I see speaking out of your arse wasn't just a fad, it's turned into habit.

Because the Ontario Teachers dont want their retirement money going to Burkey? :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0