Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burnaby & Vancouver Summer Soccer Leagues?

I

iandmcintyre

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to find a list of Men's Summer Soccer Leagues that play in Burnaby and Vancouver on weeknights. The only league that I've heard about so far is the Vancouver Consulting Engineer's League - they play on the wrong days of the week.

BC Soccer Association doesn't have a list because most summer leagues are not affiliated with them.

Can anyone provide me with a list of other leagues? With the help of some friends, I may have a full team that I can enter into a league this summer.

Thank you.

Ian
iandmcintyre@hotmail.com

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You might try Vince Di Tomaso who runs the Tri-Cities League - men. 604-521-1120 evenings.

I

iandmcintyre

Cool! A web site selling "Racing Gloves - Subaru Impreza". It's funny how some people don't know the difference between Racing and Soccer. Or, are your soccer days over now, Steve1234?

:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's even more funny when someone doesn't know the difference between a piss take and not. Been to any mall car parks lately?

I

iandmcintyre

Back on topic... ;)

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to find a list of Men's Summer Soccer Leagues that play in Burnaby and Vancouver on weeknights. The only league that I've heard about so far is the Vancouver Consulting Engineer's League - they play on the wrong days of the week.

BC Soccer Association doesn't have a list because most summer leagues are not affiliated with them.

Can anyone provide me with a list of other leagues? With the help of some friends, I may have a full team that I can enter into a league this summer.

Thank you.

Ian
iandmcintyre@hotmail.com

gambler

May 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ian -

Don't take these guys seriously. All i ever see on here are teams saying they don't have enough players to field a team the next year, but then when a player or team comes looking you just get a bunch of wise ass remarks and bad leads from people.

Don't waste your time talking on here. I think the guy(s) who runs the league is either J.R. or Regs. message them and they can give you some info.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk makes you think I have any time to be answering questions that all these fricken leagues in the lower mainland should be answering on their own?

gambler

May 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I figured you could answer questions about this league. I thought you were in charge of it, but if i'm wrong, my bad.

ONE-ILLPLYR

Feb 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ian if you find anything please share it with me as well I just want to get out and run have missed the sport for a few years and I am jonesing for a game

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0