Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Calgary vs Vancouver

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok...so it was a blow out...but I think that I might have seen on of the classiest things ever!

After the game was over...and the Canucks where all congratulating each other...and most of the Flames had gone to the dressing room...Iginla and a few other waited at center ice until Linden went over to congratulate him on a great career. I guess it is not much of a secret...this was it...

Iginla then made sure that every Flame came back on the ice to shake his hand and show him some respect.

After when Iginla was being interviewed...he said that Trevor was one of the classiest players in the game. You always new what you were going to get...he was always honest...never cheap...and one of the hardest workers...

If this was it Trevor...thank you for the memories!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i didn't watch the game, and i am one of the HUGEST trevor linden fans out there, so, i'm a little choked i missed that moment...shite! not the greatest of years for linden to go out on, if this is it. i am hoping he'll pull another out, but, highly unlikely i suppose.

i coudn't watch the game tonight...it killed me to watch them bow out after the oilers killed our chances.

absolutely heart breaking, but, yes, if this is it for Trev...it's been quite the ride!

#16 will look FANTASTIC up there with the Steamer!

skibum

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at the game and stayed for the extra 30-45 minutes after the game to see all the jerseys given out. The loudest cheers were definitely for Linden and even before that, it was clear taht it was his last game. As was said above, everyone shaking his hand and making a point to see Trevor. If it was not his last game I would be surprised. Any way you look at it, Trevor is all class, and it was great to see the boys from Calgary acknowledge that. I have a feeling the same thing will happen for Iginla when the time comes.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Linden has been Awesome! But seriously... if he came back he will play like 15 games max. He needs to go out now! And still be the coolest / nicest guy in the city for years to come.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0