Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada MNT: Road to 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey all,

I'm unable to go to the Canada match at BC place next Tuesday night.
Anyone want to purchase the pair of TTP tickets I have? Same great price.
Or anyone want to bring some club mates or anything!? Hit me up.

Thanks

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey all,

I'm unable to go to the Canada match at BC place next Tuesday night.
Anyone want to purchase the pair of TTP tickets I have? Same great price.
Or anyone want to bring some club mates or anything!? Hit me up.

Thanks

You should donate them to poverty stricken @Soccer Coach . He cant even afford internet these days

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"It is what it is. Details will come out soon enough"

I don't like the sounds of that :(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to this!

But, fcuk me, this kind of stuff seems to follow this manager around, no? You need a pitt bull in the middle, so I can only assume that spot now falls to Scott Arfield.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just hope he spoke with Will Johnson and let Will make the decision. Games this big, a Veteran like Johnson says he's ready, you take him.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suppose the truth will come out.

There is no doubting WJ's value. He has a knack for scoring big goals, while being a box-to-box shut-down DM, and a guy that get's under the other team's skin. In other words, exactly the kind of player VWFC need, but I digress. Not many players truly have the ability to elevate their play for big matches, he does.

BUT...if he is still recovering and not 100%, that will reduce him to average. My feeling is Arfield gets the nod for this one, and you know, his experience in the UK, playing in hostile conditions, may just help.

There will surely still be some guys having to fight demons.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Im really hoping this lineup leak is some ploy to throw off the Hondurans, because if this is our lineup I will have very little confidence

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'd think w/ Edgar rounding into good form that he'd be a good choice there.

I know nothing about Dixon. Dejong...still not sold.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dixon I think just signed with OTTAWA and this would be his second cap for the MNT.

WTF?

Also:

http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/...&utm_content=TwimStory1&utm_campaign=09012016

“I was told, by Benito's staff, that I wasn't fit enough to go down there and perform at the level that they needed,” said Johnson from TFC training on Tuesday. “I was disappointed. I disagreed with the decision.”

Will, you have been Findley'd

:)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DIXON??? With all the other options available in the back?

Vitora no problem, De Jong not sold but nor suprised and he is left footed.

James I have no idea how he will do at CB but with Edgar and Jackovic(sp?) around a little surprising as they have have played fine in that role but....

please DIxon over Doniel Henry?

I hope this a joke...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
DIXON??? With all the other options available in the back?

Vitora no problem, De Jong not sold but nor suprised and he is left footed.

James I have no idea how he will do at CB but with Edgar and Jackovic(sp?) around a little surprising as they have have played fine in that role but....

please DIxon over Doniel Henry?

I hope this a joke...

I actually thought Doneil Henry was mince at Right Back, so while I know nothing about Dixon, the one thing I can say is I know he's not Doneil Henry, and that's a good thing.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Henry was playing against Mexico and was coming off injury. Look at the level that two of them play at....Henry did have a bad game no doubt but Dixon...from Ottawa...who played with the Victoria Highlanders in 2011? A team that a Prime Regs could have started with? (Thats a compliment Regs)

Please....

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Henry was playing against Mexico and was coming off injury. Look at the level that two of them play at....Henry did have a bad game no doubt but Dixon...from Ottawa...who played with the Victoria Highlanders in 2011? A team that a Prime Regs could have started with? (Thats a compliment Regs)

Please....

What level does Henry play at? He's had 4 1st team starts in 18 months spent in Europe. So his reserve leagues games have prepared him for this?

And how many career games does he have at RB? He's clearly better suited to being a CB.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
@dezza I do agree he is much better CB...but Jamar Dixon...from the Pacific Coast Soccer League...I think Mr.Base coached against him with Khalsa!!!!! Bring on Fraser Aird if we are that hurting for a right back.

Obviously Floro saw something in Henry when he started him last time so it's not like the Henry name is being pulled out of a hat....but then again maybe Floro sees something in Dixon...or Mr.Base got a hold of Floro....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0