Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada MNT: Road to 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This live stream is giving me more motion sickness than the Queen Of New West or (whatever that ferry was called) rocking around in the water on my way home back from Victoria on the long weekend...:vomit:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1 Tie. Not a bad result.

Will be interesting to see who makes the next roster. For the first time in a very long time Canada has some depth now and Floro will have some decisions to make....

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys it really does not matter how they do. They always lose to Mexico and US and get the next plain home. It has been going on for a longest time. President of Canadian soccer is not thinking straight. He has to move us in Northern group with Greenland and Iceland and we will make it.
In soccer big nations have lots of pull. One has to be smart and get away from it. It they do not nothing is going to change. Big guys collect cheques and talk positive talk in public yet players and fans hate them guy on the board. It stinks in a positive way.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somebody enlighten me...

Why doesn't the CONCACAF bring in refs for Europe for these matches? Wouldn't that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0