Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada U20 vs USA

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check it out on sportsnet.ca now it's live. We are up one to zero in first twenty five minutes of the game. You just do't know. We might have soccer gods with us today.
It would be nice. What is your opinion of play of our guys? Lat thing I hear it's 2 to USA at half time.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And 3-1 USA, 45 min in, soccer gods smiling on Canada I wish! May as well plan the nucks cup parade on the same day. Bad passing, not getting stuck in, being over ran all over the pitch, and luckily for my eyes, ive only watched 10 minutes. Glad I didn't pay for a ticket.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check it out on sportsnet.ca now it's live. We are up one to zero in first twenty five minutes of the game. You just do't know. We might have soccer gods with us today.
It would be nice. What is your opinion of play of our guys? Lat thing I hear it's 2 to USA at half time.

Good to know my tax dollars are being spent wisely.

Tell me You are watching this the 70'' 1080p 600hz Led I bought for you last Wednesday and all will be forgotten!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again and again we go home. Sad to see. Some day they will figure it out. There is no way you can play as a team in a short time they have to for a team. Country must buy a spot in NASL and get the guys to play as a team. We have lots of good kids here.
Dam Yanks again kick our but.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace what do you think if you were the coach ,would you do better against Yanks? In my opinion our right babk could not mark down his guy, that let to three big opennings for USA.
For some unknown reason team just does not play flowing soccer.
I do understand they head little time to jell as a team bur other countries are in the same hold. I hope dog gets to live.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, didn't get to watch the game. i'm assuming that the same weaknesses that Cuba took advantage of were exploited again. Listened to the talking heads on Sportsnet.ca, who claim that it's "lack of experience" that's to blame.

If I was the coach? Definitely force both more training sessions and games together for the players selected to the team. You can't expect much in the way of flow from players who have never played together. I'd also be selecting players who don't have concrete feet and wooden shins. It's a lot easier to string passes together if you're not fighting the ball all the time. I'd also be drumming the basic concepts of defensive responsibility into some of these seemingly tactically-clueless noggins.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trace the money we spend in this country on going places to train is just not worth the results we show. I simply think till we smarten up an add two sides in NASL and use it as U23 and U20 and U17 development for the clubs nothing will happen. I realy does not matter who the coach is. Our players need miles to come up to that level. We have few on our teams but not near enough to be able to play against Mehico, USA and one or two oter countries in our zone.
I do like what FC Edmonton is doing. They are adding five Canadian kids to their side. There is a light at the end of the tunel maybe. Canadian soccer deeds to use the money smartley.
And some day the money they make on tickets will pay for all. I just can not understand why our kids have to play for somthing that shows no results.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0