Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada vs. Costa Rica

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job Toronto...<10,000 at the game, did the CSA make a mistake putting the national soccer stadium in a city that doesnt give a shite?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job Toronto...<10,000 at the game, did the CSA make a mistake putting the national soccer stadium in a city that doesnt give a shite?

In short, yes, Vancouver would have been a much better choice but we've all seen how easy it is to get a stadium here.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Wednesday

LOVE the "Support Our National Teams...Sack the CSA" shirts.

Was certainly a great showing tonight. Canada looked great on the ball, maybe even Allikira was impressed. Craig Forest sure wasnt pulling any punches with respect to his opinion of Central American soccer...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk...I am in Toronto tonight, and found out about this game while watching Sportsnet during happy hour at the Hilton. Happy hour: good.

My "party" and I went to the Keg, and I positioned myself as to see the tube. Gotta say, loved the way Canada played a possession game, and used their skills to get out of trouble, instead of thumping it down the line. They looked much the better squad.

Too bad about the Costa Rica goal, but let's be honest, Canada should have buried at least 2 at that point.

Hulme...love the way this kid plays. He is a powerful young kid that brings energy and toughness into a game at a point where the other side doesn't expect a different look. He is a keeper...too bad he couldn’t slow down and take a breath on his chance. He needs to start accepting that if this is his role, he'll need to burry his one chance when he creates it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, how could I forget...Julian De Guzman...exactly what this team needs. A central midfielder w/ skill, who plays w/ skill, and will get a bite in. I thought he stood out as our best.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was in Toronto on Monday and Tuesday......not a mention of this game on any of the newscasts that I caught!!!!!:confused:

:bronco:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Wednesday

LOVE the "Support Our National Teams...Sack the CSA" shirts.

Was certainly a great showing tonight. Canada looked great on the ball, maybe even Allikira was impressed. Craig Forest sure wasnt pulling any punches with respect to his opinion of Central American soccer...

Didn't see it but heard it was good.........besides I was ripping into the WOMENS' national team tactics. :D

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...I also was in TO all week and the hype for the game equals the reporting of the SCORE here in the forum. What the hell was the SCORE?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0