Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada's Best Blast the CSA

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
globesports.com: De Rosario, de Guzman call out CSA

About time someone other than Jason DeVos blasts the CSA for the ridiculous decisions that are made with respect to the MNT.

De Ro and DeGuzman are the best players on the team, and the leaders on the team...If this is how they feel, how do you think the others like Rob Friend, Hutchinson, and others feel?

I am not against the CSA Splashing cash of the Women by any means, but an appearance in the WC for Canada is not impossible, if Hart and Mitchell can organize the few studs we have to play together well, and that would be of huge significance to the CSA and mens teams profile (thank you captian obvious)

It is a little lower risk than buying a lottery ticket, but I have had enough of the MNT being the laughing stock of CONCACAF.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had no idea that Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Leonardo were even interested in football...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had no idea that Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Leonardo were even interested in football...

Well they weren't when they were teenagers because they were too busy running trains on April O'Neil, but now that they've grown up and have families...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
April O'Neil...one of the all-time underrated cartoon hotties. This thread is nothing without pics.

On topic: agree 100%.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0