Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals Canadian BMO National Championship 2009

BC Teams @ Nationals

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right and you last went and played was in what, 98? You've got way more “water biotching” experience than me. Along with 140lbs.

no need to get upset MUPPET that i pointed out your one time Soccer Fame. By the way did you even see the pitch in '03 hahahahah. If we had to rate the WORST players who talk shite on here you would be in the running for first place for sure. KNOB the old 60 year old bald guy in glasses for HELLAS is a better player then you. He even had a jersey on with no number , i guess that is kinda like you but with a number on.....

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right and you last went and played was in what, 98? You've got way more “water biotching” experience than me. Along with 140lbs.

OUCH!

And the score after 1 period

Knob -1
Lardass -1

u guys are fuked:rolleyes:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Larsson...I can only dream of one day being at the Nationals as a waterboy.
I say good on ya. Since the Majority of my guys are under 23 I hope to be that guy in a few years.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Larsson...I can only dream of one day being at the Nationals as a waterboy.
I say good on ya. Since the Majority of my guys are under 23 I hope to be that guy in a few years.

Ghouse well said except you wanna add in the coaching part which KNOB would have no idea about since he will never go to NATIONALS and witness it. KNOB don't come to CALGARY they do not like GAY redheads who look like a guy on crack.

POLSKA - this lardass could still run circles around KNOB

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse well said except you wanna add in the coaching part which KNOB would have no idea about since he will never go to NATIONALS and witness it. KNOB don't come to CALGARY they do not like GAY redheads who look like a guy on crack.

POLSKA - this lardass could still run circles around KNOB

Oh yes they do!

Attachments

• 2397523405_07b1fb442a_o.jpg
    2397523405_07b1fb442a_o.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 94

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, you’ve certainly beaten me down, don't I just feel like a dog at Michael Vicks house. Thanks for point out my one time soccer fame, I suppose you'll thank me for pointing out yours now too?

And at least the bald geezer from Hellas HAD a jersey which is more than you can say.

Cling-on.

Attachments

• larrson.jpg
    larrson.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 100

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polsaka..Berg...Fukcin Awsome...havent laughed so hard on here in a while...Grate come backs...Even Larsson has to be peeing himself after that...Priceless!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0