Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canuck's '09/'10

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just noticed there was no thread for random Canuck's bantering, so I figured I'd start one with this absolute demolishing of Toews last night. Didn't know Willie had it in him.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zn4uUVoGzs]YouTube - Huge Willie Mitchell hit on Jonathan Toews [HD[/nomedia]

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about time a Canuck finally shows a little bit of strength. They've been getting pushed around all season so far. Calgary was just hammering them the other night and no one even pushed back.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could the Canucks even had afforded his salary? i thought we were capped out, and if he came back, we would have to make some cap room for him?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could the Canucks even had afforded his salary? i thought we were capped out, and if he came back, we would have to make some cap room for him?

I'm sure there would have had to be some moves made, but he would have been in the lineup if healthy being he's a proven commodity.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luongo has let in 6 goals in his last 5 starts including tonight's 2-0 shutout of the Oilers.

Time to say he is out of his notorious 'slow' start?

Interesting note: Nucks were 6-5 to start last year, lost their next game vs Detroit before Luongo posted 3 shutouts in a row... Nucks play Detroit next on Tuesday...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nucks 3
Flyers 0

Luongo with 38 saves for his 39th career SO.

Captain... your Flyers suck shite! :D

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to say the Canucks have really come together and are a force to be reckoned with most nights. Luongo is doing what he is paid to do and we are getting secondary and even tertiary scoring.

That being said until they win a cup I refuse to pay for tickets or ppv games. Too many years of let downs!!! :D

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Berg....I go to the games regularly and they are just too difficult to watch at times. Lately, I would agree that they are coming together as a team. And some goal scoring too. I went to the kings game and was entertained with Luongo making some key stops....we'll see how far he takes them??...the multimillion dollar question I guess.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kyle Wellwood was spotted cavorting with some lovelies at Fiji hall yesterday for the Cliff Ave. Fundraiser. :eek: Great time had by all, thx Gio et. al. !!!

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there any non-believers still out there???? Does anyone think the "Sisters" are overpaid?? I've been watching the Canucks since Don Cherry played for them....yes I've got the program to prove it...and I've got to say this is one of the best teams we've ever had!!!! They stick up for each other...everyone knows their role (Hordichuk fighting with the score 0-3) 7 straight wins with our top 3 D out of the line-up, no egos on the team (maybe Luongo)...this team has that "something special" that you need..and when you have it you just know it is something that you cannot describe to someone who has never had that. It's been a while since I've had this feeling about a team...they are fun to watch...not since Bure have we had anyone with the talent the Sedins have, they are amazing game in and game out...pretty sure the typical Vancouver fans do not realize how special they are.....to the naysayers..yes I realize it was the Leafs...but coming back from down 3 after the 1st (they came back from down 3 against St.Louis too) is a sign of a team that believes in themselves!!! Bring on the Habs and the Sens!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heads Up:

Hockey game today is on CityTV - channel 13 I think on Shaw, no idea what it is on other cable/satellite providers.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heads Up:

Hockey game today is on CityTV - channel 13 I think on Shaw, no idea what it is on other cable/satellite providers.

This is the one time i wish canucks were on ppv so we coud have an hd option:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0