Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Caps v rsl (make up match)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caps and mls officials 3-0 real salt lake.
First pk and red card was a bad decision, demerits header goes off rsl defenders shoulderm camilo converts. Second pk was also unlucky for rsl, hand and arm in natural position on line of 18 yard box and ball plays his hand and official calls it, camilo converts.
Third goal was a well taken half volley by khalfan after some shoddy defending, 3-0.
Nice to see some breaks go the caps way, also well done on selling 20k+ tix on nucks home opener night. Downtown bars must have made off like bandits tonight.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took my daughter to this game and she's instantly a fan now. Couldn't have had a better result and entertainment value.

Tan gets more touches on the ball in a game than Hassli does. He seems to make more logical runs that the mids seem to find.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disagree on Tan he didn't look good tonight and was surprised to see camillo subbed off ahead of tan. Good crowd tonight and the atmosphere was fun. Glad to see a better effort tonight.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
can someone confirm that they actually won 3-0? my buddy and I were at the game and between the 8.5% beers pre and post game we are both convinced we simply had a few too many... thx...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took my daughter to this game and she's instantly a fan now. Couldn't have had a better result and entertainment value.

Tan gets more touches on the ball in a game than Hassli does. He seems to make more logical runs that the mids seem to find.

Don't see it in Tan, i think he gives the ball away too often to be effective. Thought Camilo was the better of the two, think he came off to be rested for the weekend. First game i've been to since they got hammered 4-0 by LA, and had a blast tonight. Thought Mitchell is it? was awesome tonight, maybe found ourselves a good centre back? Also thought Koffie was brilliant again today. Got a little lucky with the officiating but it's the break we needed and one more thing, that stadium is beyond fantastic!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to meet up with more than a few lads in the beautiful people's section... and Ballbaby with all that SUFC kit ;).

Luch, I was wearing a SU jacket. The rest of the wardrobe was contemporary! I don't own any Whitecap's kit yet. I seem to be dumping all the money into their beer fund instead.:rolleyes:

Nice to see our bladders are on the same schedule. Like every five minutes!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game wasn't too bad; ticket price was right, though - Daemonspawn #2 won free ones at school, so we got to go. Thought Tan showed some promise, if no actual finish. Caps have still not learned how to control the ball, and they were iffy even when a man up. Legit penalties from our perspective on the far side of the pitch from the Southsiders. Daemonspawn #2 and his evil reptilian friend both gave the game two thumbs up, but that may also have been because there were a group of girls from their school in attendance with another one of his friends as well...

Regs - was that you in the green NY Cosmos hoodie or just your evil twin brother?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTEDisagree on Tan he didn't look good tonight ][/QUOTE]

STD let's not get mean spirited about what people say about you playing for Butter or Poco as I have heard that many times before about you. I usually defend your place on each team and on being in the league. As for Tan I had a few guys come to practice tonight after the game and all of them commented on Tan and how they were quite impressed with him tonight. I know you can all que the comments up about how I play in the Coaches league right now?:D

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch, I was wearing a SU jacket. The rest of the wardrobe was contemporary! I don't own any Whitecap's kit yet. I seem to be dumping all the money into their beer fund instead.:rolleyes:

Maybe it was Spada trying to piss in the centre urinal, but I'm quite certain your SU top matched your bottoms. Or maybe it was the $8.50 swill bluring my vision ;).

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still drunk :eek:

Have Deraz & Edgar left the Trap & Gill yet? Good times :)

TV, yes, NY Cosmos for life :)

Ajax

Apr 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Up & down the stairs every 5 minutes...thought you might be inspired and having a workout!:)

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How was the lighting on the field for those that were at the game? On TV there were some really dark spots on the field. I assume it was shadows being caused by the drapes covering the upper deck.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
How was the lighting on the field for those that were at the game? On TV there were some really dark spots on the field. I assume it was shadows being caused by the drapes covering the upper deck.

the lighting was simply fabulous

sliver eye for the straight guy noticed drapes at a football match .

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That far side of the pitch was awful on TV, could barely make out Rochat and harvey on the left side in the second half when they were in the shadows... never saw that during the game last weekend...

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe it was Spada trying to piss in the centre urinal, but I'm quite certain your SU top matched your bottoms. Or maybe it was the $8.50 swill bluring my vision ;).

That is NOT a centre urinal. That is where people wash their hands. However, it was nice of you to boost Spada up so he could pee.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up & down the stairs every 5 minutes...thought you might be inspired and having a workout!:)

Pretty embarrassing to be certain BUT I am back in my seat quick AND I do wash my hands, although I am a bit delayed trying to push Spada out of the way. It's a wash basin. You aren't supposed to pee there!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still drunk :eek:

Have Deraz & Edgar left the Trap & Gill yet? Good times :)

TV, yes, NY Cosmos for life :)

I just realized something. I have never seen Deraz and Edgar apart. Never! I even recall Deraz pulling me over for speeding on Columbia St. and Edgar filling out the ticket. Deraz had donut dust on his upper lip and Edgar wiped it away with a tissue.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty embarrassing to be certain BUT I am back in my seat quick AND I do wash my hands, although I am a bit delayed trying to push Spada out of the way. It's a wash basin. You aren't supposed to pee there!

Are you certain it's a wash basin? Spada was using it as a chew spittoon.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0