Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Caps vs Atlanta

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-2 Final for the Whitecaps...

Jason Jordan and Admir Salihovic were two unlikely/unusual starters. With suspensions to Addlery, Kindell and one other..and both struggled. JJ struggled for pace and quickness (you don't say ;)) and Admir struggled with his decision making.

JJ needs to retire, or get cut...seriously he ballsed up too many chances that could have been converted last night either because he twisted and turned one too many times, or his pass didn't find the mark, or because he knocked a ball past a defender and then couldn't get by the man, slowest feet on the park by a country mile.

Caps went down 1-0, then Clarke scored to level it,
Caps then went down 2-1 then Sebrango levelled it
Cap then went ahead on a muff by the keeper and ref (supposedly/allegedly could have been a foul against the Caps) and Sebrango gets credited with the winner. I was at South End and couldn't see it well enough to comment.

Definitely an entertaining game, best this year so far...

Worst attendance so far this year though...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, and the referee was the same woman that did the TFC vs Caps game at Swangard...she was absolutely terrible.

I don't know if there is some sort of an equality thing going here or what...If there is they should find women who are capable.

I am in no way saying she can't do the job because she is female, she just can't do the job period. Hirano gets hammered by a late sliding challenge that gets him just below the knee and upends him, foul, but no card...yet a small shirt tug while players are streaking up the park together earns the Caps player a yellow...

Jarun could have easily been sent off for bad tackles and wasn't, and their keeper and their captain both could have been at the very least cautioned for time wasting on goal kicks and throw ins...

there didn't seem to be any sort of consistency in what you expected the outcome of calls to be...

I didn't think she gave one card that was undeserved, she just let too much go un carded imho...

maybe PNE can weigh in ;)
http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/sports/story.html?id=3dca67f6-93ee-47ec-8d5d-ab95942c67af

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Paul Dolan has a man crush on you PNE, he must have said your name 2 dozen times in the first half.

PNE

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref did a good job but the 4th official had a nightmare ( despite what Paul Dolan said )

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0