Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2005/2006

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
willis316 said:
Perhaps that has to do with Celtic taking our song to open there games. Or did that song come out of Glasgow and not Liverpool as I have heard. Let me check my jersey.... oh there it is, yep, it is liverpools. Damn it!

You mean the greatest supporters in the world didn't up with that on their own? Say it isn't so. I guess it beats the IRA filth the Captain claims not to know anything of. Yet another great mystery ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
You mean the greatest supporters in the world didn't up with that on their own? Say it isn't so. I guess it beats the IRA filth the Captain claims not to know anything of. Yet another great mystery ;)

Bucky, it's right up there with your knowledge and support of Loyalists in the Occupied Six Counties. What the fcuk, I'll throw a ;) in there just because you did.

Now, Bucky, how did the Huns reward their players at the end of the Bratislava game? We all know how great the fans are, loyal until the end.......What was that?

Boooooooooooooooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooo Loyal

:D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your hatred knows no bounds. Surely, you must have better things to do with your time? Is the Emerald Soccer School defunct? I heard Lennard Bobiduzzi's academy are looking for staff.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Your hatred knows no bounds. Surely, you must have better things to do with your time? Is the Emerald Soccer School defunct? I heard Lennard Bobiduzzi's academy are looking for staff.

You've used that one 3 years ago. Boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg. Hatred for posting something from UEFA.Com? Nice one. Have you ever looked at that web site? Yes, Bucky, you're running short of ideas at this time..........

Don'tletfactsgetintheway Loyal

GIRUY

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There she is. Madame Archives playing along at home with her living, breathing wall chart.

The source of your information is irrelevant. It's the information you are seeking which is oc. Clearly, you weren't on UEFA.com/Champions League 2005/2006 looking for Septic statistics. So your interest can only be a function of you being:

a) a cross dresser who has a thing for anything and all Her Majesty's,
b) a supporter of any club who sings, "You'll Never Walk Alone"
c) a Bayern Munich supporter, being Keeper's buddy and all (what would Fastshow say?)
d) all of the above

With bated breath,

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
There she is. Madame Archives playing along at home with her living, breathing wall chart.

The source of your information is irrelevant. It's the information you are seeking which is oc. Clearly, you weren't on UEFA.com/Champions League 2005/2006 looking for Septic statistics. So your interest can only be a function of you being:

a) a cross dresser who has a thing for anything and all Her Majesty's,
b) a supporter of any club who sings, "You'll Never Walk Alone"
c) a Bayern Munich supporter, being Keeper's buddy and all (what would Fastshow say?)
d) all of the above

With bated breath,

Buckfast

d for me, 4th place for you. GIRUY

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations!!!! Celtic's sitting in second spot. You must be proud. The same league Rangers have won 51 times over. When your entire history is based on being under the thumb, I guess second place is better then third class.

GIRUY

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Congratulations!!!! Celtic's sitting in second spot. You must be proud. The same league Rangers have won 51 times over. When your entire history is based on being under the thumb, I guess second place is better then third class.

GIRUY

Buckfast

You would certainly know about third class, so I'll take your word on second place being better. GIRUY

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liverpool 3
Anderlecht 0

Real Betis 1
Chelsea 0

Nice result for the Reds at home and Chelsea in Sevilla leaves Liverpool at the top of the group and in charge. Fcuk, it would be nice to knock Maureen's band of whiners out of the CL in the group stages. Yes, Fat Frank you're the best in the world. Hahaha, what a joke.

Chelsea have been knocked out of the league cup in the first round, drawn against Everton and lost to Betis in the last ten days. Maaaagic!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If only the world worked in the mysterious ways of the Captain, our Rangers would be through to the next round.

**** THE POPE AND THE IRA. Petty terrorists that they are.

Buckfast

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeez, the Pope's only had his job for 6 months and he's already getting lumped together with the IRA.

Tough job.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
If only the world worked in the mysterious ways of the Captain, our Rangers would be through to the next round.

**** THE POPE AND THE IRA. Petty terrorists that they are.

Buckfast

Nice one. But then again, you don't hate anyone.

Hypocrit Loyal (again)

GIRUY

4th place loyal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Jeez, the Pope's only had his job for 6 months and he's already getting lumped together with the IRA.

Tough job.

No, it's only a tough job for people who HATE him for being the head of the Catholic Church. You know the type.......Scottish/English/British Loyalist types who live in Canada with Croatian and Scottish parents. Simple to see why one would hate the Pope so much.

Idaho Loyal indeed.......

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gents,

Feel free to leave the politics for another thread - it gets very tiresome very very quickly....

Back on thread...

Quite possibly the most abject Utd performance for decades today - absolutely shocking and one which Mr Ferguson may well wish to comtemplate his future upon.

United were simply awful - Smith and Fletcher as a midfield partnership is nothing more than 3rd rate, Richardson should fcuk off back to West Brom (and take one or two players with him) leaving the defenders (Silvestre just gets worse) to pump long balls to VN & Rooney - both of which didn't want to know after the Lille defenders thumped them a couple of times in the first 5 minutes.

Chelsea on Sunday don't even want to contemplate it... it could be cricket score.....

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to agree with GT on ManUres performance today. How many times did Rio pass the ball right to the oppositions feet? Rooney was a ghost today, didnt seem to be able to get himself into the game. Partly due to the fact thats no one in the ManU squad could pass a ball to feet.
Alan Smith as a holding midfielder is daft in my eyes. Credit to him, he won't shy away from a challenge, however he is lost when trying to cover front runners and midfielders making runs into dangerous areas.
I did enjoy seeing RVN on his arse for most of the game though :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ginger tours said:
Chelsea on Sunday don't even want to contemplate it... it could be cricket score.....

Man U were lucky on a few occasions, but well played by the D-Line...Chelsea were all over em' in the last 25 minutes...lucky to come out of it with the "W"

striker14

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like the Bulgarian dive team... Obviously Petrov was cut from that team as his Celtic aren't playing in Europe right now!!! :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0