Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 Cliff Avenue u-21

CliffAvenueu-21

Sep 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are looking for additional players to add to our squad for this season, if you are 1988 or younger send me and email and let me know if your interested. ssm9@sfu.ca please include your full name and information of which teams you have played for in the past

CliffAvenueu-21

Sep 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think half your Div 1 team is U21. Maybe borrow some of them? :D

we already got 2 overage players from there team the u-21 ones on that team are most likely not going to play on our team as there coach wont release them, oh well i thought it wouldn't hurt to try and advertise on here i did however get some good results using fullsquad

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The U21 league is getting better, with veterans like Fletcher from Metroford and WAB from Sapp suiting up for their club U21 teams. I've watched Fletcher and WAB play very soft in U21 games, perhasp they are afraid of hurting the younguns.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought that young sweeper for Sapp looked good - hit the post on a beautiful outside of the foot shot from 30 out. He really helped on the weekend, and I hear he is going to play more often.With Attadia, Foulkes, and now WAB in the fold, perhaps Sapp will start gettin their act together.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Sapp was just waiting to get their college players? College season is done, so there's no need for overagers now... unless you're playing Delta WFC, but even then I'm not sure it will help as you can only use 2 of them.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Sapp was just waiting to get their college players? College season is done, so there's no need for overagers now... unless you're playing Delta WFC, but even then I'm not sure it will help as you can only use 2 of them.
If you have any college players in mind, please let us know. We're hurting for bodies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league is starting out bit better this year. There is more teams and soccer is bit better.Still could use four more clubs. Lynn Valley club should be in. Cliff Ave has to improve. Mostly short of players.

Nov 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
cliff ave's u-21 team is an absolute joke. many italians, which of course means lots of diving and even more dirty play. when we played them earlier this year a player came at on of our players with his studs up and hit our player right in the ankle. they play a very defensive system which they stack 6 across the back line once the go up one goal. they care more about their hair style than they care about the game. saying that its no suprise they are hovering around the bottom of the standings

Nov 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 3 - Cliff Avenue 0 ... this game was more of a rout than the score suggests. PCOV dominated the game in the first 30 minutes, but they slowed down a little, but still maintained the bulk of possession. A PCOV defender also cleared the ball off their goal line on a break away attempt when the score was 2-0 in the first half. to recap the first half, PCOV deserved the 2-0 score. In the second you could see PCOV letting up, but still maintaining possession. PCOV missed a header wide from 2 yards out into and open net and also put a shot over the net from 6 yards out. the final was 3-0. This score favours Cliff ave big time. again, lots of complaining to the referee and 3 yellow cards handed out to cliff ave.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flecher was injured he needs the games to get back in to shape. You know what happens if you drink beer and do not run. I have watched Cliff play. The team lacks seven eight guys that can play that level. Most of the guys go to Burnaby mens league. Games are at night, it makes it easy for all of them to show up.
Cliff and Yeal Town are not good enough to play in that level of soccer. Not becaue they do not want too . It is becuse they do not have the depth in players. Even Rino side should pay way more atentiopn on their senior club. Or they might drop to work boots league.

BallKicker

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another incoherent post from Mr. Base..... from the amount of garbage you post on here every week you'd think that you're spending all weekend, every weekend trucking around town to VMSL games.....

I don't know who "Yeal Town" are, but I do know that Yaletown FC's U-21 team is brand new this year. Of course we don't have depth of players, not too many first-year teams do. Certainly there are some teething problems, but it takes a lot of guts as a young player to go out there against the established clubs and compete.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro Ford, RCIU, PCOV, and Cliff Ave. are all first year U21 teams as well.

I heard that the Yaletown U21 coach is putting himself on the field while players sit on the bench. Maybe he would do a better job actually coaching the players from the sideline?

BallKicker

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's news to me if the coach is putting himself in..... I'll be at the game tomorrow so I'll be able to find out.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another incoherent post from Mr. Base..... from the amount of garbage you post on here every week you'd think that you're spending all weekend, every weekend trucking around town to VMSL games.....
Heard a rumour that Mrs. Base wants Mr. Base to know that supper from Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday is in the fridge.

kaapie

Dec 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too big a gap in this league from top to bottom. Whitecaps should not have played and we need more teams. Some of the teams are strong and would be able to play Cat 1 or even Div 1. RCIU, Westside, Metro-ford and PCOV are all good teams. So, if the league loses teams like that next season then what's left. Clubs like Cliff Ave need to support their u21 program.
How can we fix this?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too big a gap in this league from top to bottom. Whitecaps should not have played and we need more teams. Some of the teams are strong and would be able to play Cat 1 or even Div 1. RCIU, Westside, Metro-ford and PCOV are all good teams. So, if the league loses teams like that next season then what's left. Clubs like Cliff Ave need to support their u21 program.
How can we fix this?

They could not play Division One........perhaps CAT.......Whitecaps could play division one and be close to winning it......

There is a massive gap in talent in the league too...........

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0